• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official PLAY-IN Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

8 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae isn't the guy giving up the wide open look.

I don't know what game Supes is watching.   Trae is on the other side of the court as Lauri gets wide open looks from 3. 

Trae has been matched up on Okoro and Garland.  Garland has beat him off the dribble, but Trae funneled him right to Capela, who forced some misses in the paint.

Bigs like Gallo need to recognize that Lauri and Kevin are 3 point shooters first and foremost, and you need to play them as such.

Rotations. He wasn't rotation after the 2nd chance rebound. No surprise once we started doing that, the game became close again. 

They just may too big for us, particularly when they keep hitting these threes.  Tough to develop a defense for such a strong inside/outside game.  

Just now, Diesel said:

I want to see Delon play the rest of Hunters minutes.....

Or put Bogi back in.

This is a night in which Nate can't play around with the rotations.  You play whomever is performing.  If Bogi has to go 35 minutes tonight, so be it.   Nate was worried about giving guys "a breather" in the Toronto game.   Well if you don't play the right people, everybody will have a looooooonnnng breather in about 90 minutes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

They just may too big for us, particularly when they keep hitting these threes.  Tough to develop a defense for such a strong inside/outside game.  

No it isn't.  You simply match big for big.

Play Capela - Okongwu - Gallo - Bogi - Trae . . . and let's see what happens.

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

No it isn't.  You simply match big for big.

Play Capela - Okongwu - Gallo - Bogi - Trae . . . and let's see what happens.

I was assuming Nate would never play a line up like that.

Finish this quarter strong!