• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks -- GAME 3

lethalweapon3

9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

LMAO! Kevin and Dre don't suck. Ya'll always blame everyone else. 

The grass always seems greener.  Kevin had the most consequential game 7 performance in Atlanta Hawks history.  Dre is a #4 pick.  Delon is an All-NBA level defender.  Bogi was one of the best bench scorers in the league second half of the season.  John was playing at an All NBA Third Team level for the first month.  

Trae himself has never said he needs more so that’s great.  I’ll be very disappointed if and when he does.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Seeing Hunter live, I see why he gets no rebounds or deflections or steals. He is not a physical player AT ALL.  He has the clear mismatch on offense tonight. If he were stronger and more athletic, he'd force the Heat to guard him with Jimmy or PJ.

And Kevin is a solid role player who just has poor defensive awareness. His offense is solid but he doesn't have that killer in him.

The wings are the obvious weak link on this team, and the entire league knows it.

This is an awesome point. There is no way they should be able to put Struss on hunter. 

2 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

The truth is most of these dudes have never been Ttae fans. He's just played well enough to keep their traps shut until this series. Not they all bearing their chests. But if he goes nuclear like he's capable of doing they'll all go back to silence.  Or just lie and act like they've always been on him. 

I am a diehard Trae fan. I just am real on him as I am with everyone. 

6 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Trae has already proven himself over and over again. Playoffs, tough environments, high pressure, you name it. He has proven he can handle it.

Yall some fairweathers if you are using this series to turn on him after what he has done up until now. 

The same Heat who y’all are jock riding got absolutely destroyed by the Bucks last year in rd 1. Success is not linear, it is up and down. Right now we are dealing with adversity. We been dealing with it all season long. 

Nothing is ever exactly how it looks. Relax .

Very reasonable post.  We are all being prisoners of the moment, myself included

• Like 1

Folks want Trae to step up but he’s literally seeing double teams in his aerospace!

no big on this team commits to screens like capela and when they set the screen they all slip them …then when Trae gets the ball to the open man the guy can’t hit open shots or beat his one man defender!

we can’t get rebounds ….I mean this just all points to the fact that we need another damn true scorer. Trae is not Jordan he’s a great scorer and he is a star but he need another true star to help with this scoring load .

• Like 1

Just now, terrell said:

No body hates Trae.. Its the way he plays sometimes.. Hes a detrement if hes not on offensively..

I don't hate Trae the person. I hate Trae's style of play

Trae's style of play is toxic. His style of play has never won a title in NBA history

• Like 1

1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

The grass always seems greener.  Kevin had the most consequential game 7 performance in Atlanta Hawks history.  Dre is a #4 pick.  Delon is an All-NBA level defender.  Bogi was one of the best bench scorers in the league second half of the season.  John was playing at an All NBA Third Team level for the first month.  

Trae himself has never said he needs more so that’s great.  I’ll be very disappointed if and when he does.

They will hate every wing Trae will play with.

Dre gotta want it more. 

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trae defense league cries 

1. Dre and Kev

2. Nate

3. JC is hurt

4. We need someone who can help Trae

5. But but, last year's playoffs

6. But but, play him off the ball more. 

Yep. This series has been on Trae more than Nate. I’m not saying Nate has been perfect but there’s not much you can do as the coach when your team is built around one guy creating shots and he can’t win a mismatch.

• Like 2

That might just do it yall.....

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Damnit Okongwu 

What a joke of a 6th pick.. Im sorry.. Yall can keep dreaming about him becoming something spoecial all yall want..

Meanwhile, Maxey, Bane, Poole, etc are balling out.. All picked way later btw.. smh