• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks -- GAME 3

lethalweapon3

To everybody saying "But but but Trae is being doubled" or "look how the Heat are playing him"

His game is supposed to ADAPT!!!!!!!

He can EASILY get his Rip Hamilton on and run around but HE DOESN'T and that's on HIM!!!!! Stop blaming everybody else for his f*ck ups!!

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I am a diehard Trae fan. I just am real on him as I am with everyone. 

LOL. You gotta a funny as hell way of showing it.  You crap on him more than most and make constant excuses for Hunter and Kevin going so far as to blame Trae for their suckiness. 

If Trae is so bad and Hunter so good why the Heat focus on Trae all series and literally give Hunter whatever he wants? 

With you as a diehard fan who needs critics? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AtLaS said:

Very reasonable post.  We are all being prisoners of the moment, myself included

He shot like shit in most of last years  playoff run too.. But nobody talks about it because "points"

• Premium Member

I love Trae. I have a Trae Young framed photo in my living room as a bday present from a good friend.

But he hasn't played that great in this game. He's not playing terrible like game 1 but you can't be impartial and say he's having a good game. He's not.

• Like 3

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

We rank 26th in the league in SF production.

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball/fantasy/nba/teamstats/22/8/diffeff/1-1

Shoot the ball Trae.

He barely get touches and games like this make you regret giving him touches. His ball handling and hands need a lot of work. I honestly don't see a player worth more than 12-14 mil per year at this time. 

Dre got to get better. His shooting has gotten worse than last year.

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Yep. This series has been on Trae more than Nate. I’m not saying Nate has been perfect but there’s not much you can do as the coach when your team is built around one guy creating shots and he can’t win a mismatch.

Nah how about get some players that will make you pay if you double our star the whole game and purposely show doubles at the top of the arc! Heat basically said no one else is good on offense just focus on Trae and it’s working.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I love Trae. I have a Trae Young framed photo in my living room as a bday present from a good friend.

But he hasn't played that great in this game. He's not playing terrible like game 1 but you can't be impartial and say he's having a good game. He's not.

Hes losing what little credibility he had gained with the media..

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

He barely get touches and games like this make you regret giving him touches. His ball handling and hands need a lot of work. I honestly don't see a player worth more than 12-14 mil per year at this time. 

Dre got to get better. His shooting has gotten worse than last year.

How does a 6'8 wing have 0 assists and 0 rebounds in 31 minutes 

• Like 4

Just now, Sothron said:

Game 1 was a schedule lost so I didn't hold it against Trae but game 2 man. Just awful and this game is awful too.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

LOL. You gotta a funny as hell way of showing it.  You crap on him more than most and make constant excuses for Hunter and Kevin going so far as to blame Trae for their suckiness. 

If Trae is so bad and Hunter so good why the Heat focus on Trae all series and literally give Hunter whatever he wants? 

With you as a diehard fan who needs critics? 

We take Hunter out and immediately we can play offense. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1