• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks -- GAME 3

lethalweapon3

6 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Dude literally stands still

Overrated 

Ive been right this entire time about Trae.. Fans will figure it out soon enough.. His stans are something else..So Im here for the heat.. Hawks arent winning shit with him as our #1 guy.. Not happening.. Ive said it over and over.. He's too small and his defense is horrendous..Hed rather make Sportcenter highlights than play smart basketball.. You arent winning like that..He'll break records with individual stats and shit though.. Yay!!

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

Just now, NBASupes said:

Trae needs Clint screens like a fat kid needs cake. 

Sure clint is a better screener, but trae is mentally taken out of this game.  So many plays he normally makes, he just cant make them right now.  Its mental

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Are you happy with this team right now?  Yall told me we had a superstar.. Well where is he? I already know the rest of the roster is mid, but damn where is "our guy"?

Of course I'm not happy. But I have accepted the reality that Miami is a VASTLY superior team. Their defense is suffocating. They have the players and coaching to shut Trae down.

It's cute that you think Trae is supposed to be able to dominate against a defense that is literally scheming to do nothing but take him away. 

They are begging Huerter and Hunter to take shots cuz they can't make them consistently. But thats the only way they win a game in this series. They need the others to score a bunch. And we all know they can't. So does Miami apparently. 

• Thanks 2