• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks -- GAME 3

lethalweapon3

7 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

That’s taking it a little far for the leagues 2nd ranked offense don’t you think?  The heat are just arguably the worst matchup for us.  They have a BU C who never plays who can keep Clint off the glass for goodness sakes.

It’s the 2nd ranked offense because of trae and Clint. You take away the 1/5 what is this offense? We are ball watchers. 

edit to add … it’s not over. And trae going nuclear is good enough to carry us by himself. But he’s gotta get shots going and the team has to hit the open looks when they get them. 

Edited by h4wkfan

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Trae defense league in full force.

Everybody else on the Hawks can get slandered but not Trae LOL

What Free Agent wants to come to a team where they will get all the criticism when things go wrong but not Trae????

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Shoot the ball Trae.

Only 1 shot this half and 10 points.  

Shoot the ball.  We live or die with you.

He can’t get a clean shot off. He’s trying not to force up shots. I mean this is why we need another guy who can really go get his own bucket if Trae is doubled like this…it’s getting really old.

Just now, bleachkit said:

I respectfully disagree. While he would help, still think the outcome would be the same. 

We would make it a series with capela….for soooo many reasons that I don’t feel like typing up right now.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

I respectfully disagree. While he would help, still think the outcome would be the same. 

At one point in that qtr.. they outrebounded us 13-2... and you say Clint can't help???

Defense on the interior?

You are definitely blind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

Everybody else on the Hawks can get slandered but not Trae LOL

Trae defense league cries 

1. Dre and Kev

2. Nate

3. JC is hurt

4. We need someone who can help Trae

5. But but, last year's playoffs

6. But but, play him off the ball more. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Yall some fairweathers if you are using this series to turn on him after what he has done up until now. 

The truth is most of these dudes have never been Trae fans. He's just played well enough to keep their traps shut until this series. Now they all beating their chests. But if he goes nuclear like he's capable of doing they'll all go back to silence.  Or just lie and act like they've always been on him. 

Edited by REHawksFan
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Delon for MVP. Sucks he can't shoot or dribble and can barely pass but he's a smart passer. 

Nate might need to start the bench in game 4...

Or at least play Delon more.

2 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

I have seen everything that Supers and Bonkers agreeing on hating Trae.  But I got faith

No body hates Trae.. Its the way he plays sometimes.. Hes a detrement if hes not on offensively..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

LMAO! Kevin and Dre don't suck. Ya'll always blame everyone else. 

Seeing Hunter live, I see why he gets no rebounds or deflections or steals. He is not a physical player AT ALL.  He has the clear mismatch on offense tonight. If he were stronger and more athletic, he'd force the Heat to guard him with Jimmy or PJ.

And Kevin is a solid role player who just has poor defensive awareness. His offense is solid but he doesn't have that killer in him.

The wings are the obvious weak link on this team, and the entire league knows it.

• Like 3