Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks -- GAME 3

lethalweapon3

Just now, JTB said:

It’s like no one realizes Trae is seeing doubles every time he touches the ball smh …shit is really silly 

We realize it. He generally always sees double teams and traps when we play Miami. 

• Premium Member
Just now, JTB said:

It’s like no one realizes Trae is seeing doubles every time he touches the ball smh …shit is really silly 

They don't realize that or that Clint is not playing. 

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, terrell said:

That might just do it yall.....

What a joke of a 6th pick.. Im sorry.. Yall can keep dreaming about him becoming something spoecial all yall want..

Meanwhile, Maxey, Bane, Poole, etc are balling out.. All picked way later btw.. smh

This has more to do with coaching and system than the players imo.  Poole would still be in college park if he was with the Hawks

4 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I love Trae. I have a Trae Young framed photo in my living room as a bday present from a good friend.

But he hasn't played that great in this game. He's not playing terrible like game 1 but you can't be impartial and say he's having a good game. He's not.

He's not forcing things like he normally does.  He's playing a true PG game, instead of trying to be the superstar.

6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

With Capela it would have been a Gentleman's sweep. They have an answer for whatever we throw at them. 

Nah, with a healthy John or Capela, with the defense Miami is playing, the Hawks would get lobs all day.  The problem is we don't have that big lob threat to soften this defense.  They'd have to account for Capela even if they switch because Trae can just toss the ball high and Capela can go get it.  

7 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

To everybody saying "But but but Trae is being doubled" or "look how the Heat are playing him"

His game is supposed to ADAPT!!!!!!!

He can EASILY get his Rip Hamilton on and run around but HE DOESN'T and that's on HIM!!!!! Stop blaming everybody else for his f*ck ups!!

Keep ignoring this!!!

3 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

We take Hunter out and immediately we can play offense. 

Hes not a good fit on offense... Shouldve been TRae Bogi Huerter from day 1 of TC... But HUnter would hurt our bench scoring.. And we'd miss him on defesne at times...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, Bonkers said:

Hopefully Dre gets traded this offseason

I hate to say it but that's where I am. He has really not developed like I thought he would. He had those amazing 18 or so games last season before the injury. He was starting to play well this season before Oubre hurt him with that dirty foul. He hasn't been the same since except for that one quarter recently.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

To everybody saying "But but but Trae is being doubled" or "look how the Heat are playing him"

His game is supposed to ADAPT!!!!!!!

He can EASILY get his Rip Hamilton on and run around but HE DOESN'T and that's on HIM!!!!! Stop blaming everybody else for his f*ck ups!!

Tell McMillan to draw some plays up ! This ain’t nothing new! Trae ain’t been playing off ball all season and now you want him to be rip Hamilton or curry or some shit???!!!

f*** out of here….

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1