• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Hawks at heat -- GAME 5

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, AtLaS said:

I'm the biggest Trae stan i know, but this is mental.  Sure, Miami has great defenders, but Trae is misplacing passes left and right, isn't driving even with 1 on 1 coverage, can't make an open shot, and just isn't reading the defense like he normally does.  

I'm hoping to find out this is an injury or something that we don't know about. 

Mental is when there's nobody there. 

There's somebody there....

I'm the biggest Trae stan i know, but this is mental.  Sure, Miami has great defenders, but Trae is misplacing passes left and right, isn't driving even with 1 on 1 coverage, can't make an open shot, and just isn't reading the defense like he normally does.  

Im sure we'll hear about an injury if we lose tonight.. We wont hear it if we win..

• Premium Member

I'm guessing injury that we don't want to reveal to Miami until the series is over.  Kev/Hunter came out very very aggressive looking for shots and trying to make plays from minute zero.  If he's not injured, this game is a bad look for him -- he doesn't even look invested.

• Premium Member

I think that we have become spoiled by the fact that Trae switches off on other teams big and generally has success scoring on them or using them in the PNR.

When he switches off on Miami's bigs, he get Bam.  With another good defender shading him. 

Bam is better than most big defenders because he's long and he can move. 

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I think that we have become spoiled by the fact that Trae switches off on other teams big and generally has success scoring on them or using them in the PNR.

When he switches off on Miami's bigs, he get Bam.  With another good defender shading him. 

Bam is better than most big defenders because he's long and he can move. 

Don't forget that Capela is so offensively limited he cannot take advantage of guys a foot shorter than him