• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Hawks at heat -- GAME 5

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Only Nate would call the ATO play for the short corner 3 lol... like you have 5 seconds to pass it in and create something.  How bad is that?  Draw something up for the opposite corner or a screen and pass into the paint and kick out back to the inbounder.  ANYTHIGN other than that trash.  Passed it into a trap 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, terrell said:

Is this the last of Nate on the sideline? lol

Wtf kind of play was that?

Trae little ass cant even get open.. smh

These fools talk about it's scheme to be an off ball player. You gotta have so much to be an off ball player even at a decent level. Trae stans really need to shut it honestly. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Trae is the most spammy player in the NBA. When he can't spam, his effectiveness is greatly decrease. 

What a cursed franchise.. Just damn.. The blueprint is out..

Maybe he was just bored?

Just now, AUhawksfan said:

I know everyone is saying we need a secondary scorer next to Trae and I agree, but the Heat just gave us a clinic on defense.  That to me should be the #1 priority.  Add some more stoppers to this team.

Spo just gave Nate a clinic on coaching. Start there.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
Just now, AUhawksfan said:

I know everyone is saying we need a secondary scorer next to Trae and I agree, but the Heat just gave us a clinic on defense.  That to me should be the #1 priority.  Add some more stoppers to this team.

That secondary scorer only score 35 points tonight.  We need a 40 point secondary scorer

• Haha 3