• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The cobbled together, stuff we held on to during the playoffs mega super rumor and team direction thread.

thecampster

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

If the Knicks can get the 4th pick for Randle ,11 & two unprotected future 1sts I think we can beat that!

jc plus 16, Hunter and future 1st blows that offer out of the water!

trae/lou

ivey/bogi

kevin/jj

Oo/jj

ayton/?

That would be epic!

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. 

You expect a man who has not shot a midrange jumper since he became a pro.. to develop a midrange game?

Yall kill me with this piss poor thinking. 

Ivey.. rookie?  You expecting him to be AntMan??  Then why is he 4th in a draft where they can't decide who should be first because each player has flaws???

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

Lmaoooo You can’t be serious?!

I'm quite serious. Your anti Collins agenda has went from being "Aw, its cute the new guy doesn't like our second best player" to just plain silly. There's no Lebron or Zion or AD clear cut #1 option this draft. Jabari might be good, he might not. Chet is the one outside of Daniels I am really high on but that dude is 7'1" and doesn't even weigh 200 pounds. In my head he might be the modern Kevin Garnett but he also could be any random Euro white guy that was around seven foot with a nice jumper but was soft as Charmin and couldn't stick.

Paolo is good but he looks like he might at max ceiling be what JC already is. Ivey is overrated. 

So unless we could draft Chet in a scenario and commit to him at PF while still getting Ayton or Gobert at center to make up for his lack of weight I'm fine with keeping JC. I like Dyson Daniels too but he's not worth Collins.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

Lmaoooo You can’t be serious?!

UdEjpoG.png?1

You might do that next year when you have a stronger class and the first class that can have High Schooler in it.  That package is for that not for this.

Dean, I have a question for you.  Have you look at the players that is coming out next year? Because if you did not, you might need to check it out and get back with us once you are done.

Edited by NekiEcko

9 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

So who's making the picks, trades? Who's in charge of hiring and firing the coach? Thats usually the Gm right?

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Trade and Signings Rumors Please… 😣

I'm no insider, but all I'm seeing on the interwebs are same regurgitated crap - Hawks interested in Ayton, Gobert, Lavine, Hawks looking for a lottery pick for JC.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

Raptors' Scottie Barnes selected to NBA's 2021-22 All-Rookie First Team

Spud, Scottie...

Scottie, Spud!

I thought it was time that you two met. 

Yeaaa thanks. No we’ve met but he’s not leaving Canada 🇨🇦 anytime soon, not sure why you’d post that but ok. Thanks. Nice to meet you, I like your game? :ninja:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

Raptors' Scottie Barnes selected to NBA's 2021-22 All-Rookie First Team

Spud, Scottie...

Scottie, Spud!

I thought it was time that you two met. 

Look what I just saw. I posted the Raps thing then they make it the headline 2 hours later.. :ninja:

I want OG badly. Lol. Not gonna lie, always wanted him ask @JayBirdHawk. 😂 

834464C7-A716-4AC5-94C7-6696FF3ABF51.jpeg

Let’s get that top 10 pick and flip it to Toronto for OG.

52 OG Anunoby trade rumors

1391857925.jpg?w=1000

Tim Nwachukwu/Getty Images

Scotto: The Toronto Raptors are not looking to trade OG Anunoby, league sources told HoopsHype. For Toronto to consider trading Anunoby, it would have to be a substantial trade package for the soon-to-be 25-year-old forward along the lines of a noteworthy upgrade at center or a top-10 draft pick. 

Toronto

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:ph34r:....😄

WHAT THE HECK. MAKE UP YALL MELON 🍈 he on the block or not stop 🛑 teasing me. Burd, why do they tease me? 

OG Anunoby not on the trading block

i_35_b8_43_og-anunoby.png?w=190

The Toronto Raptors are not looking to trade OG Anunoby, league sources told HoopsHype. For Toronto to consider trading Anunoby, it would have to be a substantial trade package for the soon-to-be 25-year-old forward along the lines of a noteworthy upgrade at center or a top-10 draft pick.

via HoopsHype

Top R