• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I wanted Derrick White at the deadline too - I just don't want him as a high draft pick.  Makes no sense to me.

I don't want Derrick White for a high or mid 1st draft pick. He's too small to play full time next to Trae. 

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Maybe we can steal Tucker from KG BIL Heat… 🏃‍♀️ 

Trae

Huerter 

Hunter

Tucker

Ayton

🏃‍♀️ 

Yeah you better run ...

Just now, thecampster said:

About 2, but this is a bit long.

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47rp5baof76g2wju659by

I'm not proud of it, but it had to be done .... TWSS

Just now, Spud2nique said:

image.gif.40b4196380658068642d5bbca2f64c60.gif

Dangit, beat me by a few seconds....

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I wanted Derrick White at the deadline too - I just don't want him for as a high draft pick.  Makes no sense to me.

FWIW, Daniels has greater upside than what White currently is. I'm skeptical he gets there on this team, but I do think he's a very good prospect that has a skillset that would complement any guard, but especially Trae.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Any Ayton trade with Capela means we have to add 6.3 million in trade capital that's available. 

If we trade Hart/7 for JC/16, we can modify our Blazers deal and add the Ayton SnT which will cover for the 6.3 million we have to have available. 

If we want to trade Hart, we would ideally need to do it in that modified deal as we can package him. Whereas, once the deal is finalized, we have to wait 90 days to trade him. 

We have to be very crafty to land Ayton but its feasible which is all that matters. 

For example, look at my screenshot.

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_6-21-2022_8-06-49AM.png

Trade Bogi or Kev.. Keep Hart..

• Like 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I don't want Derrick White for a high or mid 1st draft pick. He's too small to play full time next to Trae. 

Who wants a taller Derrick White for a high level lottery pick??? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:

FWIW, Daniels has greater upside than what White currently is. I'm skeptical he gets there on this team, but I do think he's a very good prospect that has a skillset that would complement any guard, but especially Trae.

^That sounds nice.....This doesn't:

I think he's the next Derrick White but 6'8 with a 6'11 wingspan instead of 6'5 with a 6'8 wingspan 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Maybe we can steal Tucker from KG BIL Heat… 🏃‍♀️ 

Trae

Huerter 

Hunter

Tucker

Ayton

🏃‍♀️ 

Just no to Trae Huerter starting backcourt...

• Like 1

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

^That sounds nice.....This doesn't.

I think he's the next Derrick White but 6'8 with a 6'11 wingspan instead of 6'5 with a 6'8 wingspan 

That player + a jump shot is exactly who you'd want next to Trae. A more versatile defender that can matchup with whatever perimeter threat Hunter's not covering. A guard that is effective on offense without high usage. That's not a common archetype. I'm skeptical drafting him can work out because he can't shoot and that's the skill that makes you Derrick White instead of an all-star.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, nathan2331 said:

That player + a jump shot is exactly who you'd want next to Trae. A more versatile defender that can matchup with whatever perimeter threat Hunter's not covering. A guard that is effective on offense without high usage. That's not a common archetype. I'm skeptical drafting him can work out because he can't shoot and that's the skill that makes you Derrick White instead of an all-star.

That's kind of a big deal, No?  We saw what it was to see a player like Cam struggle shooting the ball.

And ideally, I want a 2nd star next to Young.

3 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:

You might've won me over with your description but I the bolded part gave me a good chuckle.

Not that I disagree or anything, just sounded funny when I read it. 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
37 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

image.gif.dda3a16eff885a39eed42a49145fb643.gif

I believe the rules and regs say there are some consequences for kg that have to be abided by...

@Spud2nique ... I believe @kg01 owes you a refreshing beverage... coke?... diet coke?...

What's your pleasure?

(That's what she said.)

• Haha 2