• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

That's a good offer for Kevin Durant. That's a horrible criminal offer for Murray. That's the Hawks getting ski masked bad. 

Murray for JC and two 1st is really the base. Adding another 1st and that's far more than New Orleans got for Holiday 

If it's JC and three picks, I'd do it.  Forget those first round picks man. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Did you try to make your dog talk? Relive it for her but make the dog talk....she'll get there.

I had that issue with my dog, we had a meeting. He takes me out for walks, we cleared things up. 😊 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, thecampster said:

Remember what he was like during that weekend in Tahiti?  Stuff of nightmares.

Oh the time he pretended he got stung by a jellyfish cuz he was “curious”
? đŸ€šÂ 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, jy23 said:

I’ve been off the board constantly for a few years and forgot how entertaining y’all were lol. I appreciate the entertainment while we sit here waiting on this news like a kid watching the door for his dad to come back from the store wit his suitcase. 

Welcome back my NFL connect! 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
54 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

For those of you that watch a ton of Spurs games, do opponents try to back Murray down in the paint 🎹? He’s quick but again he’s still light in weight.

Just curious, maybe I need to call Sean Elliott.

He played mostly PG in SAS so we really don't know.  I do expect he will get posted up if he's guarding 2's though.  

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
Just now, NBASupes said:

I agreed last night when I was drunk on emotions but that's extremely rich. 

Just now, thecampster said:

and liquor...don't forget the liquor.

Yeah I drank way too much emotions last night too. 

• Haha 4

56 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Bogi defense can be bad but Kevin generally has much better metrics defensively when he doesn't have to play with Trae. I wonder how good Murray will be on defense playing next to Trae and his shitactluar defense. Everyone takes a hit on defense playing with Trae but they get a major bump on offense with Trae as well. Especially the bigs. 

I can see this a JC for Murray helping us and making us worse as well. Adjustments are needed, especially from Trae. Hunter has to lock into a role. This is nowhere close to a contender as it stands. This is why I am completely indifferent and I want Murray. I just see it more like @sturt in terms of, this isnt use trading for a superstar or star. This is an up and coming guy who's emerging. 

Or

I wonder how much better Trae’s defense could be playing alongside Murray? Without having to use 100% energy keeping the offense above water may lead to a little more effort on the other end.

We’ve seen glimpses of him working on that end, getting steals. He won’t ever be great or even good, but he could improve. 

• Like 2