• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

You know your worth.  If it's a fair deal, then take it... if it's not, then have a backup plan that may include going elsewhere.   That's why KG lose the EOY to Presti..  He should have gotten more for Supes.   Supes Post History has nothing to do with what he can do in the future.  He's a better poster than he used to be... and because he's an insider... he can attract more views...Somebody would have given us a good bag of chips for that!!

*gasp*

This is unfair.  Supes is Bobby Portis after he smacked Mirotic (was that his name?).  A lockeroom concern.  The tortilla chip offer will be viewed more favorably after he goes JR Rider on the RGm Firecrackers next year.

10 minutes ago, thecampster said:

I'm about to negotiate a new salary for a promotion and I'm terrified of that very thing. I hate negotiating. Hate that feeling of asking, getting rejected and having to slide down to the offer. There is no worse feeling than an over reach in negotiating. Always fearful you blew the deal altogether.  The old rule of you never accept the first offer but what if the first offer is the best offer?

Thecampster, keep the faith and trust your instincts. They know who you are and you know who you are, no negotiating needed. IMO, most companies want you to show them how important you are to their success. Present it and let the results handle itself.

• Like 1

Like I said earlier I’ll give it until end of day  late today. Into tomorrow then the Spurs just playing around. Dejounte then gets disgruntled and hounds them to trade him to Hawks at deadline for cheap since that door has been wide open now.

Edited by theheroatl

11 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

Ok I guess I'm dumb here, but are u saying u can't trade four consecutive picks? So we would be doing every other ? 

The rule as written says that "after the trade" you can't be left without consecutive year upcoming picks.  So for example we have our 23, Charlotte's 23. Technically we could trade both and Charlotte's is already protected top 16. Then we would have to skip 24 and trade 25's and if its 4 picks trade 27'.  that's how it would work (in a nutshell).  

Edited by thecampster
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

*gasp*

This is unfair.  Supes is Bobby Portis after he smacked Mirotic (was that his name?).  A lockeroom concern.  The tortilla chip offer will be viewed more favorably after he goes JR Rider on the RGm Firecrackers next year.

That old battle, was he a cancer on a losing team or the missing piece on a championship contender? I think we need some advanced metrics discussion on chemical makeup of the chips.

• Premium Member
This Guy! LOL

Windy went on to say that Irving did not tell the Nets about his decision before it went public. He also reiterated that people around the league don’t really believe Kyrie is actually all in: “I don’t know if anything has changed,” said Windhorst. “The people I talk to in the league are skeptical that Kyrie is going to be all for one and one for all on this.”

This would seem to end the Irving drama for the Nets, at least for now, but ESPN’s Brian Windhorst says people around the NBA are skeptical. On the latest episode of The Hoop Collective pod, Windy revealed what he has been hearing on this situation after Kyrie’s decision (h/t RealGM): “I think it turned down the heat in at least kept the Nets with two star players, with all of their options for next year alive,” said Brian Windhorst. “And, boy, was that not what some people, agents and executives thought. They don’t think this is over. “Now, Kyrie tried to make it sound like it was over. ‘I’ll see you in the fall’ sounds like it’s over.”

3 minutes ago, TRW said:

Thecampster, keep the faith and trust your instincts. They know who you are and you know who you are, no negotiating needed. IMO, most companies want you to show them how important you are to their success. Present it and let the results handle itself.

But sometimes companies want to devalue you and keep you in a box.  They take you for granted and think you're replaceable. So, when you ask for your worth, they 'play the game' and don't recognize the risk of losing you.

It's why you have to be unafraid to walk away.  There's not always 'good faith' on both sides.

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

If this trade doesn't get done today...by tomorrow the reports will be that Spurs are seeking 6 first round picks.

A weird reverse-Dan e. strAinge situation. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:
This Guy! LOL

Windy went on to say that Irving did not tell the Nets about his decision before it went public. He also reiterated that people around the league don’t really believe Kyrie is actually all in: “I don’t know if anything has changed,” said Windhorst. “The people I talk to in the league are skeptical that Kyrie is going to be all for one and one for all on this.”

This would seem to end the Irving drama for the Nets, at least for now, but ESPN’s Brian Windhorst says people around the NBA are skeptical. On the latest episode of The Hoop Collective pod, Windy revealed what he has been hearing on this situation after Kyrie’s decision (h/t RealGM): “I think it turned down the heat in at least kept the Nets with two star players, with all of their options for next year alive,” said Brian Windhorst. “And, boy, was that not what some people, agents and executives thought. They don’t think this is over. “Now, Kyrie tried to make it sound like it was over. ‘I’ll see you in the fall’ sounds like it’s over.”

Sounds like he got mad at the offers and decided to take the money. He thought teams would compete to give him a decent salary. He was never going to take the $6 million from the Lakers. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

*gasp*

I dunno...  Supes will fit in with the RealGM Culture.  They have a Culture of misguided posts, misinformation, cheapshots and week-long Fights.  They are the Miami Heat of the internet except, they are like Miami 2007-2008.   Dwade, Udonis Haslem and a bunch of thugs who can't win nothing. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:
This Guy! LOL

I definitely believe Kyrie still wants out. Like he stated yesterday about making chess moves. This was the first step, getting that 36 million dollar bag. Now he's going to up the pressure.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I dunno...  Supes will fit in with the RealGM Culture.  They have a Culture of misguided posts, misinformation, cheapshots and week-long Fights.  They are the Miami Heat of the internet except, they are like Miami 2007-2008.   Dwade, Udonis Haslem and a bunch of thugs who can't win nothing. 

Any thing beats the culture of your squad, the Starvin Marvin's owned by Marvin Williams. How you playing center at 6'5 in this league is beyond me. How you end up on a team where you hate your owner before you ever knew him and they playing you the rookie minimum too

At least I am on a max contract. 

Edited by NBASupes

I know the starting center for the team that finished last and traded all of their picks for a pool hall and a UNC Michael Jordan signed throwback paid the rookie minimum ain't trying to crack on a max cat like me. @Diesel, sit yo five dollar ass down son!

Hawksquawk already lost their first 10 games of the season without the magician, NBASupes. @kg01 already on the choping block and they gonna promote @Spud2nique to replace his goofy ass. Ain't no tech grad led a company to any type of greatness since Heisman and he didn't graduate from tech 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, TRW said:

I definitely believe Kyrie still wants out. Like he stated yesterday about making chess moves. This was the first step, getting that 36 million dollar bag. Now he's going to up the pressure.

He ain't got no options. The Nets don't want Westbrook 

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I know the starting center for the team that finished last and traded all of their picks for a pool hall and a UNC Michael Jordan signed throwback paid the rookie minimum ain't trying to crack on a max cat like me. @Diesel, sit yo five dollar ass down son!

Hawksquawk already lost their first 10 games of the season without the magician, NBASupes. @kg01 already on the chomping block and they gonna promote @Spud2nique to replace his goofy ass. Ain't no tech grad led a company to any type of greatness since Heisman and he didn't graduate from tech 

This is supes batching his exit interview by flaming dudes on the way out.  Good luck with that, firecrackers. 

😄

• Haha 3