• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, bleachkit said:

You only mentioned offense. What about defensive match ups? That's 50% of the game. 

I actually think defense is less than %50 of the game, cause people can miss wide open shots with no defense being played, so I'd say it's more tilted like 60/40 😛

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

@Spud2nique, this may be our moment.

Our moment to start our joint twitter account cuting a buncha "sources".

The market is ripe for hoodwinkin' fools.  We can build a following and be guest-hosting on BSPN by the time the season starts.

We never gotta be right, we just gotta be loud.

😄

🤣

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

That seems like a no.  I guess the question is do they think this team is a contender?

They are an upgrade or two away from a locked in top 4 slot.  The hawks were 8 games out of a top 4 slot, 10 games out of first at the end of last year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

Is it fair to say the team as currently constituted does not qualify as top 4 in the east?  Or do they think it does?  

The talking heads in the national media see the Hawks as a East Contender after the Murray trade.  I believe Schlenk thinks they are either there or not far off.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thecampster said:

They are an upgrade or two away from a locked in top 4 slot.  The hawks were 8 games out of a top 4 slot, 10 games out of first at the end of last year.

I was of the opinion that the Hawks got more talent than Boston this past season.  Murray makes it a moot point.  The difference is how the Celtics jell together as a team on both offense and defense.  Thats why I said that Nate is gonna have to bring it as a coach or the spotlight shifts to him.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

we just gotta be loud.

My neighbor just bum rushed to sign me up! 😂 He’s tired of me yelling 2K 🎮 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

{soft 🚀 PA announcer voice} 

Eriiiiiccc Gordon!

16 minutes ago, kg01 said:

@Spud2nique, this may be our moment.

Our moment to start our joint twitter account citing a buncha "sources".

The market is ripe for hoodwinkin' fools.  We can build a following and be guest-hosting on BSPN by the time the season starts.

We never gotta be right, we just gotta be loud.

😄

Let’s get it going. I got great wallpaper here too. 🤔 

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Not trying to be too critical but I still think that's 'no' they won't go into the tax answer.  They are basically saying, 'if we're so loaded with talent that contending is a sure thing then yeah we'll go into the tax'.   But every single team in the league would say that.