• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, timebomb said:

I’m currently manifesting Ayton to the Hawks for slightly below the Max in a sign and trade for JC or CC. I already manifested the perfect backcourt mate for Trae in DJ. Just give me time… 

JC's salary won't work

Just now, Plainview1981 said:

OO looks like an ok role. Not even close to Bam.

Bam didn't look like Bam at 20 either

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

He has a massive ego that rubs teammates the wrong way and he is constantly demanding more playing time and touches. We already went through it with Cam and we thought so highly of that type of stuff that we shipped the guy off for Kevin Knox. 

Ahh, doubt we do the trade then. Seems like FO is all about high character guys which is nice 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

JC's salary won't work

Bam didn't look like Bam at 20 either

Obviously that’s why you have to add Heurter or Bogi or CC. 
The Suns through the media believe they can replace Ayton’s numbers at a lower cost. Thusly CC would be the guy plus one of the other two to make the money work. You can’t get without giving and without it hurting a bit. But like I said it takes time to manifest such deals. It could be a massive four team deal to make this happen.

• Premium Member

Ownership showed their hand early with Wright when they stated that they wanted guy who could score and play defense.  I took that to mean that they did not value what Wright brought to the table

• Like 1

Just now, Sothron said:

I just got done playing my third game in the upcoming season with him. He fits great next to Trae.

Niiiice!!! I’m still waiting for the dude to update ps4 live rosters. I think he waits a few days ughhh 😩