• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Pretty sure I read the hawks don't have to give him the full guarantee. Don't even think they have to get his guarantee amount to 16 mill which is what murray will make next season. I *think* they only have to get around 12-13 mill

That only matters to sa, not our totals

31 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

So is SA upping the price?  Any insiders hearing the deal is nearing completion or is this still just Klein rumor?  @Sothron @thecampster @NBASupes

I don't think we ever knew their real price as they keep their negotiations at bay. If that's the asking price, there will be serious negotiations. That's an extreme asking price. 

Edited by NBASupes

2 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

This woulda happened imo by now, was always too rich and a hard deal to get done.

I would agree with you on other situations but the Hawks and Spurs reopened dialog  and this talk has been for almost a week. Similar to the inevitable chase for James Harden by Daryl Morey. 

If it hasn’t been announced by EOD today then yes I’ll believe it is dead. Only because league office, Hawks FO just opened this AM and maybe they have Gallos signature on the buyout modification to submit the trade during business hours.

You don’t usually see Wojbombs at 2 am

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, gHost83 said:

Knicks. They would do 3 firsts and Reddish

Would they do that considering their pursuit of Brunson tho?

And I get points for resisting the obvious jokes about "Reddish" and "desirable young player" not belonging in the same sentence. 🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1