• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

8 minutes ago, gHost83 said:

Knicks. They would do 3 firsts and Reddish

Knicks probably definitely called with the 3 2023 FRP but SAS won’t take on more salary. SAS would want more picks too lol cause that is too much in one year.

They would be starting at the ground up on negotiation plus Brunson would be out because he gets $27m then the Murray max in two years would kill them. Barrett Max, Brunson overpay, and Murray max is a lot of frontcourt money.

Maybe they can hammer a D Rose, Nerlens, And or Reddish salary match but then the buyouts are the issue.

Edited by theheroatl

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

Audio cuts out about after the first third , also what are saying eight years? 4 frps , we don't keep the others ? 

Per NBA rules, teams can only trade 1st 7 years out maximum

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AHF said:

The Spurs are a smart organization so they will leverage this for the best deal they can get.  Whatever offers they actually have in hand, they will leak that they have even better offers on the table to up the pressure on teams.  This will continue until they actually trade Murray.

That said, San Antonio still owes us for helping them by taking on Tiago Splitter who was damaged goods and played 36 games of 5.6 ppg / 3.3 rpg ball for us before basically medically retiring.  Pay your debts, SA.

LOL so true on Tiago!! We here to collect!!

image.gif.bf429edc7b6275300fdda4e12adf621a.gif

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

14 minutes ago, sturt said:

Fwiw...

2022-06-28_08-18-01.png

Think it's clear that there's going to be another shoe drop... $21m into the LT doesn't seem very likely.

I love BogBog, me, but if someone has to go, I'd rather it be the oldest of the candidates.

3 minutes ago, sturt said:

Think it's clear that there's going to be another shoe drop... $21m into the LT doesn't seem very likely.

I love BogBog, me, but if someone has to go, I'd rather it be the oldest of the candidates.

It's really just 900k in the LT with 4 spots left. That's not that bad. Its gonna be hard to move Bogi right now. But we should clearly look into it by ASB. If we are having an elite season, ride that shit out.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

What did we get back???

최고 Bag Of Chips GIF들 | Gfycat

KG becomes the Executive of the year if he traded Supes for Cool Ranch Doritos.   If it's just the regular Doritos, he probably loses to Presti..

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Delon signs for less than $12.

Is $12 even allowed? I thought they at least have to pay him a living wage.

(hehe)

The word on the street is that we will have competition for him... if that's the case, then my inclination is to assume he'll get some amount of raise.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, sturt said:

Is $12 even allowed? I thought they at least have to pay him a living wage.

(hehe)

The word on the street is that we will have competition for him... if that's the case, then my inclination is to assume he'll get some amount of raise.

Delon's Caphold is $16 million which he won't get.

I'm assuming the max he will get from a contender is in the MLE range of $10.2 million or TMLE for $6.3 million, so I don't see the Hawks offering more than that.  So somewhere in the range between $6.3 and $10.2.

• Like 1