• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

This is supes batching his exit interview by flaming dudes on the way out.  Good luck with that, firecrackers. 

😄

You got two more games till the owner, @AHF fires your ass and you can take the open job with the Starvin Marvin's under Marvin Williams. First sign of action when you get there to the SM, cutting @Diesel for HawksfanTV

@Diesel a gleague poster.  He going to College Park or 905

Edited by NBASupes
  • Haha 2

Just now, LucastheThird said:

That's it. I'm leaking it to FakeGM that supes thought Jeff Teague was on Kevin Johnson's level. That should immediately call his scouting into question. He'll be done within the week. 

my-job-is-done-sneaky.gif

Max contact all guaranteed money. You can Deshaun me and I'm still good out here. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

That actually sounds right for FakeGM. Supes is the new John Wall, he's only going to end up with 1 intel news break on FakeGM

John Wall makes a 1 million a week and got a lot of investments, that sounds pretty good to me.

Edited by NBASupes

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, TRW said:

Supes I believe Kyrie is going to pull a James Harden. 

He has no real leverage, he is on an expiring contract and he has already seen that nobody really wants him.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, TRW said:

Uh, Oh,

The word is Russell Westbrook has opted-in. He's  definitely getting traded now. The question is where. 🤔

Just now, marco102 said:

No surprise. It's $47 million dollars

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Ughhhh was feeling good about getting Murray last night, but the longer this drags on, the less likely it seems that it’s going to happen. 

Lol why? They can't actually make the trade until the new league year anyway. 

Guys I knew Westbrook would opt-in. He would be a fool if he didn't. My point was why today. He could have opted-in at anytime. It's very interesting.