• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Thats the market.  The Hawks can always just go back to a Trae and Bogi back court.

That is the asking price.

Quote me anyone in NBA history who has been traded for four unprotected first round picks with a track record comparable to Murray's 1 season with >16.5 PER and 1 season of > 0.087 WS/48.  Show me when that has happened and then we can talk about whether that is the actual market.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

They don't want to listen. They are obsessed with offense when they both limited. Okongwu is the best PF on this roster. He just has to improve his range to be an everyday starter with Clint. 

You say this like it's so simple.  They've shown you OO's shot chart.

Reach me when he hits his first 15 footer. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

This is from that article 

-On the other hand, the Spurs reportedly view Collins’ $125 million contract as a liability. To match salaries, San Antonio would rather take on Danilo Gallinari and his partially guaranteed contract. 

I told you guys Jc isn’t Good!

And his contract is an albatross!

You realize that the Spurs want to tank and taking on Collins is a liability because they won't lose as many games as they want to lose, right?  They want to take Gallo's contract on and cut him because they don't want people who will win games for them this year.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, marco102 said:

It is. He used to shoot away of the basket when he played PF at USC. He just never had to playing with JC and Gallinari 

JC is the perfect 6th man. He's better than Harrell

Edited by NBASupes

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

It is. He used to shoot away of the basket when he played PF at USC. He just never had to playing with JC and Gallinari 

Show me the shot chart please...(IIRC he made 6 CnS shot attempts at USC.)

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

My best guess.  I think finding a trade for Bogi where we get back a "useable" player on a lower contract.  Can't think of someone at the moment.

Whole bunch of those in OKC... 😉 ... but presumably, they're in the same mindset as SAS, so neither would seem to be wanting a vet who can actually help them avoid the loss column.

26 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I have asked source no response yet. I think they are too busy to respond.

I don’t like the dynamics between you and your source. I think he needs to start respecting you more. He’s busy alright.. 🚶🏿‍♂️ {busy lil 🐝 yatch}… :er:

10 minutes ago, marco102 said:

This year he will have a jumper.

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

This is from that article 

-On the other hand, the Spurs reportedly view Collins’ $125 million contract as a liability. To match salaries, San Antonio would rather take on Danilo Gallinari and his partially guaranteed contract. 

I told you guys Jc isn’t Good!

And his contract is an albatross!

We Cant give him away right now it seems.....You mean to tell me no team could use the "heart and soul" of our team? 

I  was told they would be lining up.. "Every team could use a player like JC"...Where are they?

Edited by terrell

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, terrell said:

Good grief..  4 unprotected 1sts?

On to the next one...

Again, this is the time to ask for the moon for SA.  There is no downside to floating windfall deals.  The key is for the Hawks to hold the line at what makes sense.  If they can get 4 unprotected 1sts then best of luck to them but we should make our offer and keep talking to other teams.  I don't think there has been a deal in NBA history like what they want but teams routinely leak demands that are silly during times like this.  Why not?  

• Like 1

Supes, why do you think Okongwu is a better fit at Power Forward than Collins? Has he ever played the Power Forward position before? Can he defend on the perimeter? 

3 minutes ago, TRW said:

Supes, why do you think Okongwu is a better fit at Power Forward than Collins? Has he ever played the Power Forward position before? Can he defend on the perimeter? 

USC and he took more jumpers in a year at USC than JC in two years at Wake

Easily, he's superior defensively in every single metric outside of defensive rebounds. He's just better than JC. JC got an elite 6 man game. He can guard big wings and defend switches well

Edited by NBASupes

13 minutes ago, Wretch said:

I'm a lead cybersecurity detection engineer at a Fortune tech giant.

Fun party GIF on GIFER - by Adoradora

Then you're a guy I need to talk to 😂

That I.T.  field kind of the direction I'm going in, don't worry just advice I promise 

Edited by HawksNWaffles
  • Like 1