• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, TRW said:

Sturt, I would take a chance on Oladipo if we don't get Murray. 

Won't rule it out, but also wouldn't rule out Brogdon.

But if you take my amateur scouting as legit, then think of a BogBog with better handles, and more aggressive on both ends of the floor... that's Micic.

9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

USC and he took more jumpers in a year at USC than JC in two years at Wake

Easily, he's superior defensively in every single metric outside of defensive rebounds. He's just better than JC. JC got an elite 6 man game. He can guard big wings and defend switches well

He fouls more three point shooters on the perimeter than Kevin Huerter and that's saying ALOT!

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, MaceCase said:

Some trade needs to happen, the agenda weeds are growing again.

Don't know about a trade, but something is going to happen in the next 24-ish, of course... if that's any respite... hehe.

43 minutes ago, txsting said:

I'd do 3 picks (including the CHA pick) and 2 swaps.  Swaps are usually limited in time, right?  We do the deal and we'll be good for a long time - not sure the swaps mean a thing.  Let me know if that is dumb though.

We could swap first round picks with them.  Their first rounders will be a lot better than ours will be.

1 minute ago, Watchman said:

He and Capela are going to both show up at training camp with mid range and long range jump shots.  It's gonna be great.  They just didn't know anyone wanted them to shoot from more than 2 feet before now.

This is a troll post. 

We know Okongwu can shoot based on his workouts and practices. 

We know he got a soft touch. 

We know he's a good FT shooter for his size

We know he's shot outside of the paint at USC since he was a PF for them. 

Capela, poor touch, no range, terrible FT shooter. These are all things we know for a fact or at least I do. 

Ya'll f***ing delusional man when it comes to JC. Shit is annoying.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
29 minutes ago, sturt said:

Whole bunch of those in OKC... 😉 ... but presumably, they're in the same mindset as SAS, so neither would seem to be wanting a vet who can actually help them avoid the loss column.

Bogi for JaMychal Green and Moose and your boy Micic.  I read that Micic is looking for a deal at the TMLE amount of $6.3 million.

28 minutes ago, terrell said:

We Cant give him away right now it seems.....You mean to tell me no team could use the "heart and soul" of our team? 

I  was told they would be lining up.. "Every team could use a player like JC"...Where are they?

They're behind the logjam of people trying to find 4 first rounders for Murray.

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, HawksNWaffles said:

Then you're a guy I need to talk to 😂

That I.T.  field kind of the direction I'm going in, don't worry just advice I promise 

Yeah dude.  PM me any time.  I've been doing this (and marriage lol) for like ~30 years.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

This is a troll post. 

We know Okongwu can shoot based on his workouts and practices. 

We know he got a soft touch. 

We know he's a good FT shooter for his size

We know he's shot outside of the paint at USC since he was a PF for them. 

Capela, poor touch, no range, terrible FT shooter. These are all things we know for a fact or at least I do. 

Ya'll f***ing delusional man when it comes to JC. Shit is annoying.

You got your faves, others have theirs.  If we have to listen to you talk about your faves, it only seems fair that you have to listen to those of others.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Bogi for JaMychal Green and Moose and your boy Micic.  I read that Micic is looking for a deal at the TMLE amount of $6.3 million.

Oh wow. I forgot about JaMychal. There's another grit guy.

Like how you think.

I'm fascinated with Roby. He's not a big guy, but kinda like Big2O, he's taken on some of the best centers in the league... Jokic in particular... and has been really effective... and of course, Presti and Roby's agent agreed to back up their contract guarantee date to tomorrow, which would seem to hint something is going on to have caused that.