• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, ShooterSays said:

Assuming the Jake is Jake Fischer and this was on the radio, but I didn’t hear it personally. Can anyone confirm?

One thing's for sure.

Coming out of this, Jake Fischer is either going to have earned a reputation with me for being in the know, or a reputation for wanting to be the guy who everyone thinks is in the know.

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Show me the stats please.

See this link.  It shows the shot chart for the 2020 season.  I'm not sure how up to date it is though because it only lists 59 shots so I'm not sure what the deal is for that.  Only thing I've found so far though. 

https://public.tableau.com/app/profile/ryan.davis26/viz/CollegeBasketballShotChart2020/ShotChartDashboard

I still do not understand the Murray trade for ATL.  Yes he is a good player and yes he can create a shot and play some defense, but if the deal involves unloading Collins and relying on OO and CC starting together in the frontcourt a starting unit with three non-three point threats seems like a recipe for disaster.  

Packfill, that's why I think we need to trade for a player like Jonathan Isaac if we get Murray. Which I think is dwindling by the hour.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Packfill said:

I still do not understand the Murray trade for ATL.  Yes he is a good player and yes he can create a shot and play some defense, but if the deal involves unloading Collins and relying on OO and CC starting together in the frontcourt a starting unit with three non-three point threats seems like a recipe for disaster.  

Murray is the allstar version of Delon.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Assuming the Jake is Jake Fischer and this was on the radio, but I didn’t hear it personally. Can anyone confirm?

Jake Fischers last intel is he didn’t see a trade partner for Collins.

I believe the Spurs are dragging the feet on the Gallo plus picks framework which is probably finalized.

They just think they gonna flush out any other possible offer with these leaks.

• Like 2

• Moderators

The experts can correct me if i'm wrong but while i would really really like Collins to continue to be a Hawk, the deal to the Spurs is probably more attractive to the Hawks if JC goes in order to lower our payroll.   I hate it but it's probably true right?

1 minute ago, theheroatl said:

Jake Fischers last intel is he didn’t see a trade partner for Collins.

I believe the Spurs are dragging the feet on the Gallo plus picks framework which is probably finalized.

They just think they gonna flush out any other possible offer with these leaks.

JC is Myles Turner, he ain't going nowhere 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Murray is the allstar version of Delon.

If you surround them with three shooters sure, but if you unload Collins (and assume Gallo is gone) the Hawks are devoid of bigs who can shoot, so the spacing gets messed up.  

• Moderators
Just now, NBASupes said:

JC is Myles Turner, he ain't going nowhere 

fine%20by%20me.gif

Just now, Packfill said:

If you surround them with three shooters sure, but if you unload Collins (and assume Gallo is gone) the Hawks are devoid of bigs who can shoot, so the spacing gets messed up.  

1334341290-850x560.jpeg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

The experts can correct me if i'm wrong but while i would really really like Collins to continue to be a Hawk, the deal to the Spurs is probably more attractive to the Hawks if JC goes in order to lower our payroll.   I hate it but it's probably true right?

JC gonna be on the payroll for awhile regardless if he likes it or not

• Like 2

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

I hope for his sake he gets moved on at this point.  Otherwise, he's going to be in trade rumors every time a deadline comes along. That has to be demoralizing.

Maybe he can get to a team that will appreciate him, and let him play to his strengths.

1 minute ago, Watchman said:

I hope for his sake he gets moved on at this point.  Otherwise, he's going to be in trade rumors every time a deadline comes along. That has to be demoralizing.

Maybe he can get to a team that will appreciate him, and let him play to his strengths.

Bro vastly overpaid, we got no ones to blame but ourselves 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Watchman said:

He's my favorite player after Trae and i know i'm in the minority but i think he's already on a team that plays to his strengths.   It's one of the reasons he's so efficient.   This is who he is and I'm good with it. 

• Like 1