• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

31 minutes ago, Bigjmw said:

What would you all Want from CHI in a Collins deal?

Nothing 🤣🤣 They don’t have anything we need.

If it HAD to happen, Vucevic, White, and an unprotected 2025 1st

I said I was going to make 10 million next year. That probably won't happen. I love me some OO but playing him at power forward would be like trying to fit a dump truck into an old pinto. It's not happening, at least not right now.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Why are you such a party pooper?  You were saying we weren't going to get him.  Now you're talking about if he doesn't resign with the team. Live in the moment bleachy.  Tomorrow, the sun could explode and we all won't have any worries anymore.

Just enjoy this man. You don't know how to be happy do you?

And you dont know how to not personally attack other posters. I was just making a point. You are so ridiculously defensive sometimes.

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Where are all the Squawkers that were having 'the sky is falling' moment last night...oh it's the Falcons/Watson situation.  They were already bringing out the pitchforks for Schlenk. :laugh1:

I 100% was mentally preparing myself for super max level disappointment. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Where are all the Squawkers that were having 'the sky is falling' moment last night...oh it's the Falcons/Watson situation.  They were already bringing out the pitchforks for Schlenk. :laugh1:

It's been a long week.. we didn't get to 263 pages without a lot of emotional moments on the rollercoaster

• Haha 1

Just now, TRW said:

I said I was going to make 10 million next year. That probably won't happen. I love me some OO but playing him at power forward would be like trying to fit a dump truck into an old pinto. It's not happening, at least not right now.

For me it could happen if you paired him with a stretch 5 center.  Onyeka + Ayton could probably work well as Ayton's shot isn't that bad.  Onyeka + Capela or Onyeka + Rudy is where you run into some troubles if Onyeka doesn't improve big time on his shooting and offense to be a stretch 4. 

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@JayBirdHawk you are the only woman I know who can both make me laugh and make me think. You also do a good job of keeping me in check.

I’m just saying, what’s good? Wifey material all day! Lol

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Sothron said:

What was the hold up in the trade? Pops. He wanted OO included in the deal. And once that wasn't going to happen he wanted 4 firsts. Travis held the line. The back and forth was over pick protection and pick swaps. SAS wanted 4 firsts and 2 pick swaps once we made it clear OO was off the table. The compromise was the deal you all saw. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5287425

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

And you dont know how to not personally attack other posters. I was just making a point. You are so ridiculously defensive sometimes.

My bad. I didnt think that was a personal attack. It was literally a joke.  

Edited by marco102

10 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:ninja:

It's a good thing my hubby isn't on the Squawk.  He'd ban me if he saw that. LOL

Haha, burd finna be in trouble.

Aye @Sothron, tell the brass to rank best posters.  I wanna know which one-a you clowns is fightin for that #2 spot behind the cagey one.

• Haha 2