• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

4 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Hell, I knew Ressler and Schlenk had to be on here when we drafted Cam Reddish. I was like ain’t no way, we never had a FO actually select a player that we all wanted before. Not since Horford and Acie Law. (Yes, don’t act like ALL of us didn’t think he was the next DWade lol)

Even resigning Solo and Lou last summer was a little too good to be true. I’ll take credit (shame) for the Kris Dunn signing. I was pushing his bandwagon heavy that offseason. My bad y’all 

Well they obviously didn’t listen to me because I been trying to tell y’all Cam was trash 🏃🏿🏃🏿🏃🏿

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Keep JC, start OO flip Capela. 🏃‍♀️ 

But rebounds my boy 😳

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Right now... our FC rotation is good and will be better once we get Gallo Back tomorrow. 

A healthy JC makes the difference.   Couple that with more passing and we're good.

We definitely need Delon Back...

and we prolly need to move Bogi.

Bogi for Kelly Olynk/FRP works.   It frees up some funds.  Gives us a stretch big for our 3rd Center.

Bogi helps them in their development.  We have one player less that's disgruntled.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Right now... our FC rotation is good and will be better once we get Gallo Back tomorrow. 

A healthy JC makes the difference.   Couple that with more passing and we're good.

Bogi for Kelly Olynk/FRP works.   It frees up some funds.  Gives us a stretch big for our 3rd Center.

Bogi helps them in their development.  We have one player less that's disgruntled.

Get Gallo back? 

1 hour ago, Hawkmoor said:

Trae and Dejounte have the same agent.  If anything the Hawks have leverage with the fact that Young and Murray wanted to play together and have the same agent.  But you are getting waay ahead of this.  The Hawks have Murray for two years and they can do a lot to convince both him and Trae that championships can be had in the Atl.

Same agency.. Different agents.. But yeah.. lol

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I jumped the gun on Olynk...but I do like the FRP... well, maybe it's still good with the money savings. It helps inch us back toward the apron.  The problem is that he's signed for 2 years.    Then again, next year is only a partial guarantee. 

38 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Please don't do this. I don't want people to be spooked away from coming here or thinking we are going to track them down or something. 

I'm being facetious, soth.  IDGAF if any of them dudes are around. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

WE cannot resign him for at least 1 year.  I said that previously.

Your husband been using your account again?

You said " No, league rules prohibit the Hawks from resigning him for 1 year.  IF he is traded to another team and clears waivers, I think the Hawks would be eligible to resign hi,"

Plus... He would not have been traded in the 2022-2023 season if he was traded before his contract was guaranteed?

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Sothron said:

This needs to be repeated from my previous long post:

We have a superstar that is able to recruit All Star players to Atlanta.

Full stop.

Please take a moment if you are reading this and think about what I just wrote. We now have a player with real pull to get star players. 

This is the first time I can remember since Moses Malone wanted to play with Nique that this happened. That was a very long time ago.

Pull is powerful.   Let's think about Trae's Pull within the organization:

1.  Got the organization to go out and get Murray.

2.   Got the organization to not trade Clint. 

3 Got the organization to find a trade for JC?

Either way you slice it, Pull is a very powerful thing.  We are now crafting Trae's team. 

• Like 1