• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

6 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Skip has made a career out of hating Lebron. Trae is in good company.

He makes a good living being the heel.  It's kind of smart in a way because he wouldn't be on TV otherwise.  It's no different than the top pro wrestlers who make the crowd angry and bring them to their feet.  He and the producers know it's scripted, but some fans don't realize that it's fake like wrestling.  They just want clicks.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hawks got their man!  We still have all of our young players.  Will we really need those future picks, in the future, as we need our present new Hawk?

🧑‍🔧Still under repair.

• Like 3

Going back to Fischer and the rumor mill.. The whole time there was a ton of aggregation on the Spurs "Godfather" offer. We didn't see much in the way of the actual trade ingredients.. just the aggregators and Jake Fischer spreading the Spurs leaking their asking offer.

While the Kirschner article was certainly confirming my suspicions that the Knicks didn't even make an offer, I would like to know more if there was any high intensity talks on Hawks-Spurs or was this just a check-in every day. 

Because over here at the squawk we were all held hostage.. LMAO

Edited by theheroatl

33 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Going back to Fischer and the rumor mill.. The whole time there was a ton of aggregation on the Spurs "Godfather" offer. We didn't see much in the way of the actual trade ingredients.. just the aggregators and Jake Fischer spreading the Spurs leaking their asking offer.

While the Kirschner article was certainly confirming my suspicions that the Knicks didn't even make an offer, I would like to know more if there was any high intensity talks on Hawks-Spurs or was this just a check-in every day. 

Because over here at the squawk we were all held hostage.. LMAO

Well they got 3 picks and a swap, two of the picks are unprotected. That qualifies as a god father offer. Spurs clearly did not come off their price much.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Lou Williams wants to play next season. I just don’t think it’s going to be with Atlanta. They have Sharife Cooper, who they drafted last season. They extended a two-way qualifying offer to him. He played pretty much the entire season in the G League. They definitely think he can be someone who’s a spark plug scorer off the bench. It’s possible Cooper’s going to be the third point guard on the roster this season. I’d be stunned if Lou came back for the Hawks.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:
Chris Kirschner on Bogdan Bogdanovic: I heard prior to Jerami Grant moving to Portland that there was a possibility he could’ve been in a trade package for Grant with the Hawks looking for more wings to add to their roster. The Hawks like Bogdanovic and his leadership. He’s grown into one of the most vocal guys in the locker room, holding guys accountable.

They made that clear when they drafted nothing but wings.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Isola, Nets employee, says he heard a proposed deal of Harris-Collins yesterday.  Yuck 

Awful, for another SG and especially for a guy coming off injury and to save only $5 million....not happening.

Any Collins trade shud net us back a player capable of starting at PF.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

My predictions today is Atlanta will trade Collins to the Kings for a 2025 protected 1st and Rishaun Holmes. 

Frees up 12.2 million dollars and gives Atlanta one of the best backup 5 in the NBA who's a decent starting 5 as well. 

This also gives Atlanta a full MLE which is critical as they can make a run at Thad Young. 

Atlanta trades Capela for Ayton

Trae/Coop/someone from Summer league as the 14th man.

Murray/Bogi/Griffin

Hunter/Kev/Martin

Okongwu/Young/JJ

Ayton/Holmes 

We would be a brick house if we pull off those moves.  Dang.  Is this insider or fan talk?

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

My predictions today is Atlanta will trade Collins to the Kings for a 2025 protected 1st and Rishaun Holmes. 

Frees up 12.2 million dollars and gives Atlanta one of the best backup 5 in the NBA who's a decent starting 5 as well. 

This also gives Atlanta a full MLE which is critical as they can make a run at Thad Young. 

Murray/Bogi/Griffin

Hunter/Kev/Martin

Okongwu/Young/JJ

Ayton/Holmes 

In 2 years

Trae $41 mil

Ayton $36 mil

Murray max $40 mil plus

Okongwu has to be paid

Hunter will still be on the team at $20 mil plus

How can you do it?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, bird_dirt said:

Hey, anyone remember that one poster who proposed a trade for Murray back in December of last year? I mean, I think he wanted to use him to get Kyrie in the end, so who cares anyway. 

But, @JayBirdHawk got her man here, so I’m stoked for her calling her shot two years ago! 

Go Hawks! F dem picks! F dem picks! We can get more again later if we need them.  

I was gonna let you slide.  Its VERY interesting that you been on this @JayBirdHawk defense party, trying to throw me under the bus using that poster, and bragging about her saying the Hawks should draft Murray before I said it ( why you so concerned?)  I went back to that thread where I suggested the Hawks draft Dejounte Murray and @JayBirdHawk spent that whole thread clowning me about the deal, especially the Kyrie part.  Not ONCE did she mention anything about Murray.  If she "got her man", she never ONCE mentioned Murray in that thread. At least say the Murray part was good for the Hawks, but nothing, na da.

Jaybird and @Spud2nique spent that entire thread clowning me.  THATS why I patted myself on the back for mentioning at LEAST the trade for Murray part because I was making a point.   Then YOU, a ADMITTED LURKER BY YOUR OWN WORDS, sits back and try and destroy my character.  I'm the guy that KNOWS that most of my posts are not popular, especially when it comes to Trae Young.  I KNOW I'm gonna be clowned but it takes a MAN to stand his ground and say what he feels when he knows its not gonna be popular. YOU on the other hand, a ADMITTED HIDING IN THE BUSH LURKER, who is NOT gonna go against the grain but instead be a follower, gonna try and come out and attempt to destroy my character.  See, a lurker is DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED to being a man.  Thats your REAL PROBLEM WITH ME.  Now, you take this truth and go back into the bushes.

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Murray/Bogi/Griffin

Hunter/Kev/Martin

Okongwu/Young/JJ

Ayton/Holmes 

So is Delon officially OUT for the Hawks?  We have his Bird Rights so I figured they can still circle back around to him if they are OK with the huge tax bill.