• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

• Premium Member

I just finished listening to a Pelican Podcast.

The Pels need Nothing.

I think the Kev Rumor is an old rumor since before they had CJ.   Now that they have CJ.. what do they want Kev for?  The Bench?

Their Immediate need is PG...

Honestly, they have built a little monster over there.   Plus they have PICKS GALORE...  They have picks for the Lakers (AD) and from Milwaukee (Jrue Holiday). 

They have Williamson coming back.. and the rumor is that he's lost 40lbs?????  Dang...

They are Stacked... except at PG.  So if they are moving #8.. it's probably for a PG...  

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Lol @NBASupes this can't be real. If so, would Charolette still want Huerter?

I heard about this too.  Charlotte wants the ending contract of Westbrook.

The thing is that they can get rid of other longer albatrosse for this bad deal.  It doesn't really make sense though, it signals to Ball that his playoff journey is not important.   They become a lose now team.

4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

The Pels need Nothing.

I think the Kev Rumor is an old rumor since before they had CJ.   Now that they have CJ.. what do they want Kev for?  The Bench?

Honestly, they have built a little monster over there.   Plus they have PICKS GALORE...  They have picks for the Lakers (AD) and from Milwaukee (Jrue Holiday). 

They have Williamson coming back.. and the rumor is that he's lost 40lbs?????  Dang...

They are Stacked... except at PG.  So if they are moving #8.. it's probably for a PG...  

They need a PG?  We have a spare.  

:smug:

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I told you I left the podcast confused 😂

I should have listened to it before I posted it. I hope it didn't sound all crazy. I was hyped when I did it. I usually listen to it and edit it but I had a meeting to attend

16 minutes ago, Diesel said:

The Pels need Nothing.

McCollum is their new PG. 

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I should have listened to it before I posted it. I hope it didn't sound all crazy. I was hyped when I did it. I usually listen to it and edit it but I had a meeting to attend

You were hyped. It was just a lot of moving parts.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

I am not extremely excited about Ivey.  He is a hybrid point guard that doesn't shoot well or defend.  He is an athlete but I don't know if it is a good fit with Trae.  

He is not a point guard. Think Ja Morant without the facilitating. He at least puts pressure on the defense while playing with Trae. He would be a perfect fit. 

• Like 1

Update 

Funny text from my guy: there will be a lot of trades. 

Teams really want to get out of the 1st and into the 2023 1st or future 1sts. 

Teams looking to move into the top 11. 

Jeremy Sochan has really impressed teams as coaches joined the process. 

While this is an eye of the beholder class. Teams see value in moving up into the upper lottery. OKC, CHI, Houston, and Atlanta are teams looking to move up multiple times. 

20-30, expect a lot of trades. So many picks are being shopped. 

Picks for sale: NO, SAC, and possibly Portland. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Jeremy Sochan

I like his face. :yes: He’s got that look. Sounds like solid all around too. (Of course on the look 👀 thing I told my gf in 2006 that Marvin Williams had a HOF face and statue forthcoming in 20 years)..

This is funny. 

Itonice 😂..ahhhh the comments! Funny stuff! 

C73697A6-8065-4DE4-B159-221247364A6A.jpeg

627CB4B6-5F9C-48CE-87C9-E6605179E4C0.jpeg

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, nathan2331 said:

If that Huerter deal is really on the table, Schlenk better stop there. Jaden Ivey is not worth #8 and JC. Much better off taking Daniels if he's still there or AJ Griffin then take a SG at #16 since we'd still have it.

Yep, It's bad value.

Think about this, a few short years ago we traded up to pick #4 to grab Hunter with pick  #17, Cavs 1st (which was 2nds), an additional 2nd and taking Solomon Hill's $12 million in bad salary.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Final_quest said:

In summary.  After all trades are made.

Atlanta sends out: JC, Huerter, Capela, #16, CH23'

Atlanta receives: #4, Gobert, Bojan Bogdanovic, Josh Hart

If so, I like this deal.  

Isn't Josh Hart on Portland, how are we getting him?

• Premium Member
40 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Update 

Funny text from my guy: there will be a lot of trades. 

Teams really want to get out of the 1st and into the 2023 1st or future 1sts. 

Teams looking to move into the top 11. 

Jeremy Sochan has really impressed teams as coaches joined the process. 

While this is an eye of the beholder class. Teams see value in moving up into the upper lottery. OKC, CHI, Houston, and Atlanta are teams looking to move up multiple times. 

20-30, expect a lot of trades. So many picks are being shopped. 

Picks for sale: NO, SAC, and possibly Portland. 

Ivey & his Camp supposedly want him in Ny!