• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

If Murray ended up in Atlanta I would check the intelligence of SAS FO

Yeah, the Pels were talking about shipping a gang of Picks and players for Murray... because they felt that maybe San Anton feels that the team they have around him is too young.   Doesn't make sense to me...   You get a star, you hold a star, you build around the star. 

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This is my guy.

Nope - just take it and say Thank you! 😄

If SA would take Bogi and 16  and Charolette's 1st for Dejounte, I'd do that all day and twice on Sundays.  

That's a win for the Hawks so I know it won't happen. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

If I had to guess

I would say the most likely trade for the Hawks is 8 for Huerter in some form or fashion. 

I am hearing teams are down on Sharpe but Portland is high on him. I don't believe he falls passed 7. 

New Orleans wants shooting and scoring and they like Mathurin. Mathurin is getting a lot of love from 4-6 range. 

Indy wants Keegan Murray 

I think a JC trade could happen but I am not counting on it unless it's a Gobert deal. 

The belief is Atlanta has some really good offers for JC but I've heard of none so I will see it when I believe it  

I am not expecting Capela to be traded unless it's for Ayton or Gobert. 

Kevin is probably the player I think will be traded by Thursday. 

I think we might be a week away from when we start seeing serious trades.

Interested to know more about Murray. I think he's a good fit next to Trae

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ShooterSays said:

JC being "very likely" gone by the end of the week makes me think Ayton to ATL is all but done.

Losing JC only makes sense to me if you think you're definitely getting Ayton.

Same here and I been saying this. It’s either Ayton or Ivey coming to Atlanta. Schlenk is not going to trade JC with no clear cut second scoring option. Honestly JC barely fit the second scoring option honestly but there’s no one else on the roster who can be considered the 2nd scorer outside of JC so I have to believe Ayton or Ivey is coming.

5 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Atlanta could end up with a core of Trae/Ivey/Hunter/Okongwu/Gobert

I can live with this! Unlike some I know Ivey is going transition greatly offensively in the nba and the fact that he’d have Trae as the first option in this scenario would make his job even easier! So I’m all for this as it’s value for losing JC in my book. Those who don’t have interest in Ivey hasn’t watched this kid….to me he’s a bigger version of Ja Morant. Athleticism is unreal!….way better value for JC than Dyson Daniel in my book.

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yep, It's bad value.

Think about this, a few short years ago we traded up to pick #4 to grab Hunter with pick  #17, Cavs 1st (which was 2nds), an additional 2nd and taking Solomon Hill's $12 million in bad salary.

Disagree…bad value is when you overrate your own players which so many tend to do instead of just keeping it real! Hunter was a good pick and so was Reddish. Different personalities make this trade look worse then it should and unfortunate injuries.

15 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This is my guy.

Nope - just take it and say Thank you! 😄

its very hard to believe that Murray would be available even if the spurs are doing a full rebuild. Spurs FO is just too smart for that unless they are asking for a ransom in return I can’t believe this….and yea Murray would be awesome no doubt hell it would be great like Christmas came early type thing…I just can’t believe the spurs would let that happen though.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Would LOVE Murray here!

Make that happen ... dude is a beast on D

Hawks get Murray

Kings get JC

Spurs get Barnes #4, #16 and wtvr else.. lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

If I had to guess

I would say the most likely trade for the Hawks is 8 for Huerter in some form or fashion. 

I am hearing teams are down on Sharpe but Portland is high on him. I don't believe he falls passed 7. 

New Orleans wants shooting and scoring and they like Mathurin. Mathurin is getting a lot of love from 4-6 range. 

Indy wants Keegan Murray 

I think a JC trade could happen but I am not counting on it unless it's a Gobert deal. 

The belief is Atlanta has some really good offers for JC but I've heard of none so I will see it when I believe it  

But I heard CC was gone for sure? lol

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He’d be a great fit! It’s just too hard to believe. Spurs have never had a dumb FO so something is up. If Murray is available he ain’t cheap! He’d probably cost JC, Huerter, and 3 first rd picks or something 

1 minute ago, terrell said:

But I heard CC was gone for sure? lol

That was from @Sothron source. Supes never said Capela was gone for sure I don’t believe.

hace 20 minutos, NBASupes dijo:

If I had to guess

Indy wants Keegan Murray 

Well, I think that is an scenario I can see, send Huerter out for 8th pick and get Dyson Daniels, that is something I can see happening. Graham is another capable backup PG, however he is not a good defender and is undersized.

• Premium Member
58 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Idk, this is my first time hearing this. 

Maybe it's from this:

Zach Lowe proposes the Timberwolves offer D'Angelo Russell and two top-3 protected picks to the Spurs for Dejounte Murray:

25 minutes ago, JTB said:

He’d be a great fit! It’s just too hard to believe. Spurs have never had a dumb FO so something is up. If Murray is available he ain’t cheap! He’d probably cost JC, Huerter, and 3 first rd picks or something 

That was from @Sothron source. Supes never said Capela was gone for sure I don’t believe.

Yeah I know someone did.. I knew it wasnt Supes...

• Like 1