• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Post-Moratorium Insider Rumor Thread

AHF

• Premium Member

Y'all get sucked into these dumb disinformation campaigns every time.  The Jazz wanted 6 1st round picks from the Knicks and the Hawks don't have anywhere near that many picks but y'all get sucked in to talk about it anyway.  Then you convince your selves that the Hawks are not finished this offseason and are considering some type of trade for sexton to go into the luxury tax.  Just lol!

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, marco102 said:

What the actual hell are you talking about?  I didn't say I wanted to trade for Sexton.  I said I'd rather trade for Sexton than roll out a Young, Mitchell, Murray lineup.  There's a difference than thinking the Hawks would be trade for Sexton.

It's the off season and there's nothing to talk about.  

You can keep that snarky shit to your self. 

Didn't even quote or mention you

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Didn't even quote or mention you

Yeah, but I surely was the only one in this thread that discussed Sexton.  Don't play stupid.  Again, keep that snarky mess to yourself. 

If you don't like us discussing rumors in the designated rumor thread, guess what, you are free to not read the thread and not post in it if it upsets you so much for us to discuss rumors. 

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Yeah, but I surely was the only one in this thread that discussed Sexton.  Don't play stupid.  Again, keep that snarky mess to yourself. 

If you don't like us discussing rumors in the designated rumor thread, guess what, you are free to not read the thread and not post in it if it upsets you so much for us to discuss rumors. 

You can use some of your own advice

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, marco102 said:

I'd rather trade for Collin Sexton for a bench role at this point than roll those three out as starters.  

I think the Mitchell boat has sailed once we traded for Murray.

Sexton - Word is he has a 3yr/$42 mil offer on the table from the Cavs. He's looking for more and a starting job. 

We'd have to deal with the BYC and Hard Cap issues in a SnT.

Holiday and Harkless can work salary wise to keep us under the LT apron of $156 million.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Sexton - Word is he has a 3yr/$42 mil offer on the table from the Cavs. He's looking for more and a starting job. 

Holiday and Harkless can work salary wise to keep us under the LT apron of $156 million.

This isn't me suggesting the trade, I'm saying that's how much I'd dislike that starting unit. 

It would get toasted on the defensive side of the ball.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Management is preparing for 2 years down the road when they have to pay Okungwu and Murray.  Murray most likely will ask for the max if he plays well over the next 2 years so no long term contract for bench players on their 2nd contract will happen this offseason.

• Admin

Why are we still in on the Donavan Mitchell sweepstakes ... it is going to be HUGE overpay for an extremely undersized shooting guard who can't defend and he is an absolute terrible fit here in the ATL.  It doesn't make sense for us.  We have our backcourt. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, capstone21 said:

Why are we still in on the Donavan Mitchell sweepstakes ... it is going to be HUGE overpay for an extremely undersized shooting guard who can't defend and he is an absolute terrible fit here in the ATL.  It doesn't make sense for us.  We have our backcourt. 

We aren't.  Shams just added it to his article to make it feel more complete because Woj beat him to the punch with the JB and KD news.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

The news(sic) that the Hawks checked in on. Mitchell acquisition just serves as further illustration how these reports(sic) are garbage.

This is a guy needing to fill his 'content' requirement.

Exactly, they fooled me in 87 and 88 with Pete Vecsey and Bob Ferry when I was a kid but fool me 35+ times shame on me. Ya, I have more of a chance to land a supermodel today than us getting Spida, of course I wouldn’t (honey; in case you’re reading I love you but get the full fat donuts 🍩 next time).

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, capstone21 said:

Hey cap 🧢 I forgot to tag 🏷 you but that response from a dude on fb, was that you? 

I thought of you and the tiny tunes backcourts. :laugh1:

Tatu and Devito? :laugh1: 

image.gif.6609deb15046e0c274fc25ea8e85bcad.gif

D8C1AEA8-F63C-4FB4-BF37-CB0BBE466847.jpeg

• Haha 1