• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hornets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just now, marco102 said:

Pot meet Kettle. 

You should know I'm not serious about trading OO.

It's silly to talk about trading young players this early in the season is the point I was making.

OO was not the best big out there.  Richards took his lunch.

I didn't realize you were making a joke. I thought you were serious. 

I don't want to trade JJ but there is zero reason he needs to be at the 4. He needs to be a 3 or go back to College Park. I rather him shoot like shit but as a 4, he doesn't really do anything. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JTB said:

I don’t think a trade is needed but I also don’t think he should be apart of our BIG man rotation. Playing him at the 4 and OO at the 5 for backup is very small 

It's his third real minutes.  JJ is taller than OO. I'm saying just be patient before giving up on someone.

Look at Kevin out there throwing up threes left and right in Sacremento because the front office couldn't trade Bogi to get out of the Luxury tax. 

I want to at least make sure someone is useless before trading them or getting out of the rotation. 

This is partially Nate's fault for not giving him real minutes last year, but Nate was coaching to make the playoffs so that's understandable.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

It's his third real minutes.  JJ is taller than OO. I'm saying just be patient before giving up on someone.

Look at Kevin out there throwing up threes left and right in Sacremento because the front office couldn't trade Bogi to get out of the Luxury tax. 

I want to at least make sure someone is useless before trading them or getting out of the rotation. 

This is partially Nate's fault for not giving him real minutes last year, but Nate was coaching to make the playoffs so that's understandable.

Kevin getting a shitload of touches, he was never getting that in Atlanta.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I didn't realize you were making a joke. I thought you were serious. 

I don't want to trade JJ but there is zero reason he needs to be at the 4. He needs to be a 3 or go back to College Park. I rather him shoot like shit but as a 4, he doesn't really do anything. 

He's a four. Just has to find his role like everyone else.  We have 79 more games.  We got to be patient with this team.  A lot of us were saying it will be an adjustment period. Luckily we have five game to get adjusted before the schedule gets really tough. 

It's up to them to decide if they will be a playoff team or a playin team.

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, JTB said:

We had a shot at Bagley and didn’t take it. Could be a huge help right now.

We had a shot at Doncic and didnt take it. Could be a huge help right now.... 

Oh youre talking about in the offseason.. My bad...lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

Just now, marco102 said:

He's a four. Just has to find his role like everyone else.  We have 79 more games.  We got to be patient with this team.  A lot of us were saying it will be an adjustment period. Luckily we have five game to get adjusted before the schedule gets really tough. 

It's up to them to decide if they will be a playoff team or a playin team.

I hope to see improvement but he's the only player that's been a negative each of the games including the preseason 

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I hope to see improvement but he's the only player that's been a negative each of the games including the preseason 

There's a reason he was in CP all last year..

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He was pretty good in the one preseason game if my memory serves. 

Again, we got to be patient.  He's very young in his development.  You have to stick with these young players to keep them from losing confidence.

• Like 1

Just now, marco102 said:

He was pretty good in the one preseason game if my memory serves. 

Again, we got to be patient.  He's very young in his development.  You have to stick with these young players to keep them from losing confidence.

When Nate had him playing the 3. Guarding Ingram and McCollum. He shined. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Look at Kevin out there throwing up threes left and right in Sacremento

Kev is just hitting more shots in his first 2 games in Sac than he did here.

50 mins 21 shot attempts vs last year 42 mins 17 shot attempts in 2 games this and last year.

• Like 2