• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hornets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

32 minutes ago, JTB said:

Yeah folks not gon like this but I too think though he’s very talented he is extremely small at the 4. Like I’m not sure he’s really 6’9 even in shoes.

No different than OO at the 5...

Don't know why all the hype over a 6'8" PF that the organization keeps trying to make fill the center role.

AND Schlenk just put a band aid on a bullet wound this past off season instead of getting some defenders with length to help Clint. People always complain about him but he's battling 3 and 4 guys night in and night out.

Nick Richards. 20 minutes, 20 points. Nine of nine shooting and 11 rebounds. And there’s all these fools on here who keep on pumping up 00 as a replacement for Clint. Stop it...

Edited by terrell

37 minutes ago, terrell said:

We went all in on Murray, sacrificing our future with a squad full of overpaid stiffs. Not to mention a 5'11 chucker. 

Thats what I want to say right now, but Im not gonna say it... Its too early in the season.. lol

Going all-in on Murray was the right call.  Finding and signing role playing shooters who can knock down shots, is a must.

I know a free agent who played last year that could help the Hawks.

He shot 44% FG and 37.5% from 3.   And he plays the 4, the same spot where we're getting zero production from our young player right now.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Going all-in on Murray was the right call.  Finding and signing role playing shooters who can knock down shots, is a must.

I know a free agent who played last year that could help the Hawks.

He shot 44% FG and 37.5% from 3.   And he plays the 4, the same spot where we're getting zero production from our young player right now.

IDK man. I like him, but Trae/Murray is small as hell and neither is a great shooter.... So we're small in the backcourt and small in the frontcourt...... Too bad Cam Reddish didnt work out... smh

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, terrell said:

No different than OO at the 5...

Don't know why all the hype over a 6'8" PF that the organization keeps trying to make fill the center role.

AND Schlenk just put a band aid on a bullet wound this past off season instead of getting some defenders with length to help Clint. People always complain about him but he's battling 3 and 4 guys night in and night out.

Nick Richards. 20 minutes, 20 points. Nine of nine shooting and 11 rebounds. And there’s all these fools on here who keep on pumping up 00 as a replacement for Clint. Stop it...

OO been good for us at the 4 or 5 or whatever we ask him to do. Why do you mention him when he's the only Hawk who's had a positive +/- all year. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On the bright side

Delon Wright looked pretty bad last year to start off the season and blossomed into one of the most solid players on the team. 

Im gonna give us at least 10 more games I guess.. lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I still think we're fine.  Warned yall this would be a tough one.  Not enough games in to go all panick-y.

Fine as a contender? Fine as a top 4 seed?  Fine as a Playin team? Be more specific.. lol

• Confused 1

Trae is always gonna be ass off the ball in terms of movement. He has no stamina off the ball and just like to stand around begging for the ball back. Nate or whoever you want to coach will never get more than that out of Trae. It is what it is. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1