• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pistons (Freaky Friday)

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

OK...The team that played tonight especially in the 2nd half looked like a #1 seed.  Trae was outstanding!

Best game so far.. Hopefully this was our "coming together" moment..

• Like 1

Great win! Trae’s best game this season. I hope JJ continues to prove me wrong, he had some really good moments. Still shaky on defense though. AJ has to work on d and moving laterally but he looks like a natural scorer. 

• Like 1

Body of work my friends. Let’s review after 20 games like Bob said Lenny told him. All the doomsdayers are tiring after lackluster games. Hard to be a doomsdayer after blowing out Detroit in the 2nd half like we should have.

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 4

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

51 bench points!!!! Good job.

OO has such touch around the rim.

JJ getting his legs. 7pts, 5 rebounds, 2 assists.

AJ need minutes - 10 easy point in 5 minutes.

AHol was 🔥 

Props to Aaron Holiday!!!!

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, theheroatl said:

Body of work my friends. Let’s review after 20 games like Bob said Lenny told him. All the doomsdayers are tiring after lackluster games. Hard to be a doomsdayer after blowing out Detroit in the 2nd half like we should have.

Once Capela gets his legs back and Bogi gets back and acclimated this team will be elite.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, hawkman said:

Once Capela gets his legs back and Bogi gets back and acclimated this team will be elite.

Bob mentioned in conversations with Clint, said he's working to get his legs back, takes awhile at the start of the season.

• Like 3