• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks

lethalweapon3

Just now, capstone21 said:

Trae taking that hero half court shot with a minute left cost the game … completely shifted the momentum … such a stupid shot … I hate when he takes them as they are so low percentage and this one killed us … low in decision when the game was in our hands … instead of potentially going up one we go down by three and then the bucks didn’t look back.  Coach needs to put a ban on those shots 

"cost us the game"..

I hate them too but Really? lol

So the refs screw us with the big ref 🦶 in the playoffs and they make up for it by doubling down tonight with a phantom call sold by WES FREAKING MATTHEWS!!!!! That’s like a DEVIN HARRIS OR PAT BEV TAKING A FALL!!! Man, I usually stay away from the zebras 🦓 except for this, it’s just wrong. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

This team has to solve their rebounding problem

Nobody gives a damn what happened after the refs cheated us!!

No FTs in the 4th and this blatan missed called.  FIX WAS IN...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BangHolman said:

Refs were crap.

15 FT and Gianna's had 18 on his own? Come one, man...

That’s what I’m saying. You would think the NBA would atleast fix the games in ways that allowed exciting endings. smh

Gotta appreciate the hustle on this one! Usually Giannis has video game numbers but he looked normal today.

We can’t let Jrue be guarded by Trae or Aaron next time around. He’s too big and too powerful for them. I’d like to see Murray be a bit more aggressive on someone like Jrue.

if there’s a such thing as a good loss this is one of them. Our hawks showed up until the very end.

on to Toronto who is another physical team.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, hawkman said:

That was a BS ending to a good game. Refs stole this. Shades of Grady sacking Brady and getting a roughing the passer call to seal the game.

The call wasn't as bad as that but close. There is no way you can call that on Trae. Ruined the f***ing game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

The call wasn't as bad as that but close. There is no way you can call that on Trae. Ruined the f***ing game.

The cheating started well before that play.  Rewatch the whole 4th..