• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I'll be interested in the last two minutes report cause that was some bullsh*t.

I did see what I needed to see from this team.  We are going to be a tough out when we get everything together. 

Got to rebound better. 

Agreed. Another 2nd quarter lull because we weren't running any offense. 6 assist at the half. Ended with 19.

Screenshot_20221029_223344_Hawks + State Farm Arena.jpg

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Really proud of this team. We fought and the Bucks felt us.

The 6:50 mark with OO posterizing Giannis had me 🤤 

Theb Bud imitates Trae falling to the floor.. uncanny! Anyone got a freeze frame shot of that? 😂 

Bud has been drunk since the beginning of the game. 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

When somebody get a video of the hipcheck that Javon Carter gave to Trae  while he was rebounding....  and it was called a common foul.. send that shit to the league office and tell Silver, we see the game fixing. 

• Like 1

Just now, Diesel said:

When somebody get a video of the hipcheck that Javon Carter gave to Trae  while he was rebounding....  and it was called a common foul.. send that shit to the league office and tell Silver, we see the game fixing. 

Ya and attach a pic of Bud mocking Trae for extra points! 

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

I love 💗 this I want it on a T-shirt 😃 

13 minutes ago, hawkman said:

That was a BS ending to a good game. Refs stole this. Shades of Grady sacking Brady and getting a roughing the passer call to seal the game.

Who wad the actual "foul" on?  I still can't tell.  Tryna play devils advocate.  Was it on hunter for a phantom push from behind?

Even so, how far up their narrow cracks did they have to dig to pull that one out?

We shouldn't have HAD to challenge that if "getting the call right" is the supposes goal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Who wad the actual "foul" on?  I still can't tell.  Tryna play devils advocate.  Was it on hunter for a phantom push from behind?

Even so, how far up their narrow cracks did they have to dig to pull that one out?

We shouldn't have HAD to challenge that if "getting the call right" is the supposes goal.

Matthews ran over a Trae Screen.. and Trae was called for the Offensive foul.   It was blatantly defensive.

19 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Trae taking that hero half court shot with a minute left cost the game … completely shifted the momentum … such a stupid shot … I hate when he takes them as they are so low percentage and this one killed us … low in decision when the game was in our hands … instead of potentially going up one we go down by three and then the bucks didn’t look back.  Coach needs to put a ban on those shots 

Did you hate the 2 he made earlier in the quarter too? Cuz they were only in the game because he took and made big shots. 

You gotta take the misses with the makes. 

Edited by REHawksFan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1