• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks

lethalweapon3

9 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

That paint shot chart must be nasty….someone post it in the thread

image.png.e401fa828e1ad039bf5614128fcd5363.png

I can't see this game.  And I was going to try to find an illegal screen to watch the 2nd half.

But I think I'll sit this one out, with Lopez bombing from 3.  

image.png.eb416eaf3f80d7910fd928cc52472d97.png

I'll just stick with the Vols tonight, so I can be happy watching a game.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We are actually giving good effort on defense, they are just hitting everything. 

Sorta...  We have left Brooks wide open....  Wyde Open and that's the difference in the game. 

3 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:

Is Isaac healthy? That move makes sense if Isaac can play, but it's been out so long now I'd have to see him on the court first before I get excited about him again.

I meant if he's healthy and looks good on D. 

Terrible first possession 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

OH.. it's true.   That PPP is probably due more to Trae... He does exactly what I said everytime.   

OO does put the ball on the floor, but he has still done well finishing at the rim. His game isn't perfect or anything, but he plays his role well. I think the bigger issue with that second unit has been the Holidays, Justin specifically. With them on the perimeter, if Murray kicks it out they haven't consistenly put up shots. Justin especially will take dribble that does nothing and pass it back to another ball handler. Even JJ who's been shooting better in the past couple game isn't a volume shooter. I think Murray is just calling his own number at the moment trying to get something going.

• Like 1