• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Knicks

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

Trae got in line with the team leader (DJM) and now they are back in the game.

Dejounte knows who the team leader on the floor is.  That's why he started to get him the ball after he made the first 3, despite DJM being red hot.

DJM also knew that someone had to provide a scoring spark.  And he was up to the task.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Dejounte knows who the team leader on the floor is.  That's why he started to get him the ball after he made the first 3, despite DJM being red hot.

DJM also knew that someone had to provide a scoring spark.  And he was up to the task.

Trae was all out of whack until Murray got in his ear.. Its ok if Trae isnt the team leader.. lol. Yall were quick to give that title to JC sorry arse....

Nate said last season he was loooing for a leader this year... Why would he say that?

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

It's what most great teams have.  They have that 2nd All-Star level player who can take over the game, when the main guy might be struggling.

DJM is our Scottie Pippen.

Excellent comparison as far as roles are concerned. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LOL.   Huerter red hot again

13 points on 5 - 8 FG ( 3 - 5 3FG )

I was hoping that Bogi would get traded before Kevin, but the Kings wanted Kev.  Looks like they made the right choice for once.

Sac got a steal. I've never seen him this aggressive. This is what we were looking for. Sad it had to be with another team.

Edited by GameTime
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Trae was all out of whack until Murray got in his ear.. Its ok if Trae isnt the team leader.. lol. Yall were quick to give that title to JC sorry arse....

Nate said last season he was loooing for a leader this year... Why would he say that?

Just because someone talks, doesn't make them the leader.  If DJM turns out to be the team leader, I'm good with that.  But the team leader is the guy who the team respects the most out on the floor.

Who is the team leader for the Warriors?   Steph or Draymond?

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LOL.   Huerter red hot again

13 points on 5 - 8 FG ( 3 - 5 3FG )

I was hoping that Bogi would get traded before Kevin, but the Kings wanted Kev.  Looks like they made the right choice for once.

Bogi's surgery/injury put a kibosh on any trades, we would have had to include a pick. Besides Kimgs definitely would not take back Bogi lol.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

We got 50 million in the frontcourt and can't outplay Randle and Robinson. Even this Hardenstein dude is working them over. smh

CC and JC gotta go..

2 minutes ago, FL_BRYANT said:

Starting to look that way! The minutes are there waiting for JJ. What you gonna do?

JJ is soft as Charmin.. he aint ready.. He has more upside than John freakin Collins though thats for damn sure..

Edited by terrell

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Nate gotta let these 2 guards loose and run things instead of his slow pace and looking for mismatches.

Totally agree.  They are both very smart players who can make people better AND have enough offensive ability to take over a game.

At worst, they are the new Lillard and CJ McCollum.  And those two were outstanding with each other.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Totally agree.  They are both very smart players who can make people better AND have enough offensive ability to take over a game.

At worst, they are the new Lillard and CJ McCollum.  And those two were outstanding with each other.

Another excellent comparison. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, terrell said:

We got 50 million in the frontcourt and can't outplay Randle and Robinson. Even this Hardenstein dude is working them over. smh

CC and JC gotta go..

JJ is soft as Charmin.. he aint ready..

The more I see JJ, the more I definitely think he's playing out of position.

He's a 3.  He can also handle the ball.

Nate is wasting his skillset too, by trying to play him like a small ball 4.