• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Message to Trae

Spud2nique

😂😂😂 I am hoping he reads this! Trae really hasn't lost me.  It's tough defending him so much.  But I'd add to end of your letter and say :

The time has come.  Lead, follow or get the heck out of the way.  This is YOUR team. Your town.  Put the energy of hate they have for you and make it positive.  You've had long enough to understand the nuances of being a professional.  The billboards, the magazines and commercials will be there in the off-season. Right now, see it, own it, and do it! Maturity is realized in these moments.  Let's go!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Trae, if you are reading this, don’t let them get to you. The media, the management, the disarray of everything around you. 

I’m a guy in my late 40’s who fell in love with your play because of the feel you have for the game and the fact that you play hard every game and put it out on the line, with the small stature and all, you rarely miss games and fight through.

I refuse to watch you play uncommitted ball for the rest of the year. Honestly, in the entire league, there are 2 throwback players to me.

Trae and Giannis. They have been playing old school rough beck ball and not missing games throughout their careers and wanting to stay and are committed to their respective cities 🌆.

After we made the ECF in 2021 and even before that, I swore off tanking because we had YOU TRAE! I said we won’t have to tank till 2030…

I refuse to believe I’ll be watching this brand of ball from Trae. 🤦‍♀️ 

This Rambo scene 🎬 is me at :45, blaming Nate at :57… and just ranting and crying 😢… NOTHING IS OVERRRR!!! NOTHING!!! 😡 

This is beautiful... It brought a tear to my eye. You still a man if you cry when you see this TRAE!!! 

cloudy-with-a-chance-of-meatballs-animat

• Haha 4

Trae is definitely not responding well to whatever Nate's putting out. Not as apparent as with L.P but I still see it. He got paid and is content this szn, which is true for the whole team. The passion isn't there.

Do try & remember that Trae isn't a vocal leader, he just goes out there & balls.  I know that Trae will get out of this funk when Udoka is at the helm because at the end of the day Trae's a spartan. He's just built like that.

• Thanks 1

I think many of the Trae haters and the “I told you so folks” are just overreacting when it comes to Trae this season. He’s having a down year to his status but he will get past this as soon as Nate is out the door.

the whole team will be better when Nate is out the door even if they remain the same.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2023 at 6:44 PM, JTB said:

I think many of the Trae haters and the “I told you so folks” are just overreacting when it comes to Trae this season. He’s having a down year to his status but he will get past this as soon as Nate is out the door.

the whole team will be better when Nate is out the door even if they remain the same.

Since Jan 7th . . .

image.thumb.png.11b40c476add5e6f270141199d87704e.png

• Like 1