• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, theheroatl said:

https://hoopshype.com/2023/02/06/ben-simmons-has-no-trade-value-around-the-league-right-now/

Well sounds like we have something in common with the Nets lmao

Do you guys think Ben has any guilt collecting that $175M+ playing like he is now?  I'd be walking around my mansion thinking "man did I really earn this" and I'd probably have an existential crisis or mental breakdown

• Like 1

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

That's good to know.  I really hope we do not make a desperate trade this offseason to make changes or appease Trae.  I don't want to end up like Dallas giving away an unprotected first for a half year rental (not to mention arguably the most unreliable player in the league in terms of playing games and buying in).  

Maybe i'm short sighted but giving up a first that is 6 years away for a player on Kyrie's level seems like a no brainer to me even if it is a short term rental.  I don't really like the fit of Luka and Kyrie but still seems like a steal.  If he walks then you've saved yourself $30m in cap space next year (i think).  

Kyrie is a wildcard for sure but at least Dallas is trying something.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Sothron said:

He's the reason I stopped posting at realgm. Other mods were warning me in private that TexasChuck was trying to get me banned simply because I had made him look bad in our arguments on the general board. He apparently hates Hawks fans and Trae Young. I am too old to deal with that. If the admins over there let a mod abuse his power like that then why give them my internet traffic?

That’s sad. The internet traffic is big, they deny it but it’s huge. Hear that AHF. Keepin you on your toes. (Notice I didn’t @ him at this moment )…:ph34r: :batman:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

The first player to lead the Atlanta Hawks franchise to a championship will be a greater accomplishment than any other accolade anywhere.

Trae is Atlanta. He’s one jersey for life.

Magic

Bird

Kobe

Reggie

Dirk

You get it. One jersey club. Trae IS THE CHANGE. He understands it as do we as a fanbase (most of us). 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

https://hoopshype.com/2023/02/06/ben-simmons-has-no-trade-value-around-the-league-right-now/

Well sounds like we have something in common with the Nets lmao

I know @Sothron wants him as well as others but not sure why. Have you seen him lately.. not on the bench being hurt the last few but overall? He’s a shell 🐚 of himself. We broke the dude. :cray2:

Plus… I hate… HATE.. a ball handler, not necessarily point guard that can’t shoot. That’s horrible. I’m sorry but you have to be able to shoot despite whatever Nash said before he got canned. The NBA defense is too advanced for a dude that can’t shoot.

Pass all day.

31 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Trae for Simmons then?

I know you a stan broh don’t lie.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, AHF said:

Catching up and glad things seemed to have calmed down.

MODERATOR COMMENT

It is never ok to launch a bunch of explitives against another poster or to make threats, etc.  That is a short road to being suspended from the site.  If you feel so insulted that you want to respond like that, report whatever is triggering that response to the mods.

Let’s work to eliminate labeling other posters as haters or stans.  Both are ways of insulting the other by saying they are not being rational and that their views are lesser or compromised.  That is never helpful to actual discussion.

(And no D pic threads.  Handle that off-site.)

Go team squawk! 

Edited by Spud2nique

9 minutes ago, Diesel said:

So you're saying you want the D Pics to go to your personal email from now on??

Kevinhart Confused GIFs | Tenor

Come on, dies-o.  Seems the obvious answer is a resounding 'heyul yaas'!

On topic, smells like Wood is getting traded.  Jaylen Brown is out tonite due to 'illness'.

So, speaking of obvious, the tea leaves here are clear, no .... 

Trae for Austin Rivers.  Who says no?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

"GottD*mmitSpud!" - AH

I never wrote that. LIES LIES.. @AHF do your thing there where you pretend ish never happened and magically wipe away my flower 🌸 ceremony to…

Myself..

and leave it to @kg01 to keep the thread alive and kickin… he’s always there.

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Go team squawk! 

@kg01 I just wrote this. :ph34r: