• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

1 minute ago, thecampster said:

yup, best not to get behind anything so you can't have it held over your head.

Come on, @bleachkit, don't take this.  If you name a deal and it doesn't work out,, I promise not to hold it over your head.  Scouts honor.  Hey, do you have to be a scout to have scouts honor? 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, marco102 said:

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_2-9-2023_1-33-07PM.png

So there are good and bad things with this.

send out 4 players for two with only a 136k cap savings. You'll have to bring back 2 min deals (buyouts) to replace the bench players so this is a cap negative deal that would push us into the luxury tax. The bad.

The 3 players we send out who get good minutes would provide about 25 more minutes a game for AJ, JJ, Kaminsky. I see this as a positive. That Frank has been underutilized this year, when he is long and can shoot the 3 (both things we desperately need) and that JJ's had a governor put on his throttle all year is a travesty. He's played very well the last 10 games or so he's been allowed to play. JJ is +50 in his last 10 games (about 115 minutes).  John Collins is -9 over that same stretch (about 318 minutes).  Kaminsky is +7 in the last 10 he was allowed to play (about 49 minutes).

I'm not saying the above plays out if all are given 1000 minutes but the numbers are telling.  Collins has been a net negative player lately.  Bogi hasn't been worth his 18 million this year or even close.  Clint is Clint, a good player with some big restrictions.

If we assume all of Clint's minutes go to Ayton and that Simmons takes 30 minutes of what's left of the other 3, that leaves another 25 minutes to distribute....I'd rather see it go to players making a positive impact at both ends.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

One source told me "we're not done yet" and then said Bey was going to come to Atlanta as part of the PHX/Det/Atl three team trade that PHX screwed up so Detroit/Atlanta are trying to salvage that deal as much as they can.

I asked does this mean JC is going to Detroit and source told me they are working on it now. Bogi and Holliday are still being discussed in the past tense by this source FWIW.

• Like 1

Just now, Sothron said:

One source told me "we're not done yet" and then said Bey was going to come to Atlanta as part of the PHX/Det/Atl three team trade that PHX screwed up so Detroit/Atlanta are trying to salvage that deal as much as they can.

I asked does this mean JC is going to Detroit and source told me they are working on it now. Bogi and Holliday are still being discussed in the past tense by this source FWIW.

BSPN says something big is coming Hawks way…. Oh my..

ACTION!!!!

• Like 2