• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

4 hours ago, KB21 said:

Was that sarcasm?  I'm assuming you are comparing Lively to Jackson with that post.

Not me, scouts say he has similar potential. Remember, he is only 19 years, 4 months old.  He was 18 when playing at Duke. (see my post May 11th).  Really the only one that would have considered at 15...now its looking for sure he goes top 10 and it will require them trading up.

• Thanks 1

Well, seems like Capela might be gone for KJ Martín and a pick.

Apparently Collins might be traded for a pick and a role player.

We might even trade Murray for Siakam on his last contract year, no guarantees he is resigning.

I don't see how these trades might make us a better team, I cannot see how we improve our defense, athleticism, size and shooting with these movés.

All the plan seems to be based on giving JJ, OO, AJ and Bey larger roles with no quality replacement for proven NBA starters....

On the other side Celtics get KP for Brogdon....

Honestly speaking I am starting to lose my hope. My only hope is on coach, but I hope we give him at least a slightly better team this year.

• Like 1

Capela is the only high value trading chip we have. It starts with him but Hunter has mid value and JC has low value. Those are facts. DJM isn’t getting shopped IMO. 

Siakam has mid to high value. You can do Capela for Siakam but you gotta match salaries and I think they would want more from Atlanta for that trade.

Edited by theheroatl

54 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

I can roll with Siakam IF he comes along with OG.

No OG...no interest from me.

This is how I feel also but I think we may potentially see a Hunter, JC, & Siakam front court.

Siakam is seems to be that one name that keeps getting linked back to us every other day.

18 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

It's more like:

OUT:

* 2023 first-round pick (via Charlotte from New York, protected)
* 2025 first-round pick
* 2026 pick swap
* 2027 first-round pick
* John Collins

IN:

* Siakam
* Filler

That's bad. That's like really really really bad lol

10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

If we can do a deal and get OG and Siakam, that's a game changer but with what Toronto be asking others for OG, I just don't see it.

All signs right now lead me to believe DJM is part of the framework. Hope I'm wrong.

If Landry trades DJM to Toronto and doesn't get OG back, it's a fireable offense in my book.

Edited by ShooterSays
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

If Landry trades DJM to Toronto and doesn't get OG back, it's a fireable offense in my book.

All signs right now lead me to believe DJM is part of the framework. Hope I'm wrong.

What signs. I haven’t seen any legitimate mention of DJM in any specific rumor.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, AHF said:

Fair enough.  I am shocked anyone thought we'd get anything of "decent value" or "real value."  That was a salary dump and FRP trade from our end.  We didn't give up value for the purpose of getting JDay.

I take it that the person prefers to slide under the radar. But more than one trade was proposed that, at the time, I suggested was probably a bit ambitious. Following the HOU trade, it was fun to watch that topic avoided from time to time when the opportunity presented itself to demonstrate a little intellectual humility. 😋

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Wait.  Where did Capela for KJ Martin and a pick come from?

giphy.gif

I was spit balling from supes saying earlier that CC is on the market for a good player and a 1st........then I saw KJ Martin was on the block.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That's an example of non-news news imho.  I bet Trae was "discussed in the framework" too.

I hate NBA media(sic). 

It passes the sniff test for me. 

1. There’s obviously some conversations going on between us and Toronto for Siakam. Way too much smoke and reporting for it not to be true.

2. If FVV is gone, PG makes a lot of sense for them.

3. I don’t see us going into next offseason with 2 of our 3 stars hitting FA’gncy.