• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, AtLaS said:

He's undersized

He's a PG who got some SG minutes at UK in order to get the best 5 on the floor.

11 minutes ago, AtLaS said:

not a great shooter,

Good shooter. Much better than Anthony Black who is projected higher.

12 minutes ago, AtLaS said:

Is he THAT good a defender?

He's very good. Not Black, but in the final accounting, Wallace is the better two-way option, between him versus Black. He checks all the boxes that Black does... but can shoot.

14 minutes ago, AtLaS said:

Are we going to want to play him over AJ or Bogi?  

Quin seems likely to play a 3rd PG more than Nate did... but, yeah, that's still probably not a lot. Hence, the preference if you can get a vet for #15 over drafting someone.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
20 minutes ago, shakes said:

What do you care?  I thought you were starting a 150 game pledge this season?

You're responding to someone who can laugh at himself pretty easily... some say, because I've had so much practice, but what do they know ( 😉 )...

That said, even you can do better than that. Hint... when you try to make a joke about something that the rest of us know so so so irritated you because it strikes at your core cynical soul... it's not as funny. It comes off as sore loser-ish.

C'mon. Up your game there, shakes.

Or, better... just stick to the substance of the comment, and avoid the personal jabs completely. Tends to tick the respect needle up a notch, in contrast.

Okay... road trip... see y'all when I get home a few hours from now.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Sothron said:

pacers and hawks are talking about Hunter again. both teams are trying to get the most value out of rosters/picks. 

For those doubting the Hawks want to move up and get another pick, that is real. Feeling is we got some young guys ready to step up and we can move contracts to (sigh) save money for Ressler as well as get more guys on rookie scale contracts.

Am I dead to you? Asking for a friend.

• Premium Member

Hawks are targeting Anybody who will get a Rookie Scale Contract.

The writing on the wall is clear...

We like AJ more than Hunter. 

CC might be next. 

Then there's Bey. 

Right now, we're stacked at the wings...  There are wings everywhere in Atlanta. 

Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe | Food Network Kitchen | Food Network

But Hunter didn't cement his spot through his play. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, sturt said:

You're responding to someone who can laugh at himself pretty easily... some say, because I've had so much practice, but what do they know ( 😉 )...

That said, even you can do better than that. Hint... when you try to make a joke about something that the rest of us know so so so irritated you because it strikes at your core cynical soul... it's not as funny. It comes off as sore loser-ish.

C'mon. Up your game there, shakes.

Or, better... just stick to the substance of the comment, and avoid the personal jabs completely. Tends to tick the respect needle up a notch, in contrast.

Okay... road trip... see y'all when I get home a few hours from now.

you definitely come off in this post as someone "who can laugh at himself pretty easily" 😛

• Haha 1

I will be happy if we end up with a trio of trae , Murray, Siakam.

I don’t see a need to overreact about resigning Murray or Siakam if that’s a situation we face the next offseason. Resseler will just have to open the wallet up 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

pacers and hawks are talking about Hunter again. both teams are trying to get the most value out of rosters/picks. 

For those doubting the Hawks want to move up and get another pick, that is real. Feeling is we got some young guys ready to step up and we can move contracts to (sigh) save money for Ressler as well as get more guys on rookie scale contracts.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2