• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

11 minutes ago, sturt said:

I would rather the discussion center around any ideas/proposals that anyone here has in-mind, prompted by what insights that Soth and camp have offered here lately.

On 5/6/2023 at 6:15 PM, NBASupes said:

JC has interest from 5 teams, mainly Dallas, Houston, and Indiana. Brooklyn and Utah have interest as well.

1 minute ago, sturt said:

2023-06-15_18-55-38.png

Lmao okay…

Pretty sure most would consider a month to be lately. Not like these trades get discussed one day and then happen overnight. In fact, a Dallas trade for 10 probably only happens on draft night IF our guy is there at 10.

Get out of here with that nitpicking a month not being lately when you know trades don’t work like that. 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Lmao okay…

Pretty sure most would consider a month to be lately. Not like these trades get discussed one day and then happen overnight. In fact, a Dallas trade for 10 probably only happens on draft night IF our guy is there at 10.

Get out of here with that nitpicking a month not being lately when you know trades don’t work like that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

With Supes earlier report it definitely appears reasonable that Dallas could have reached out to us regarding a package centered around JC and their #10.

• Like 1

We don’t need a guy like a Yogi Ferrell. :laugh1: I don’t recall who it was (or maybe I do) but there was a certain poster who was on his 🥜:sarcastic: It was sad cuz he just faded away and right out the league. Point being that was a horrible take by a certain moron around here. For the life of me I can’t remember who. 🤷 :er:

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Also, pretty sure Jake Fischer was the first to start talking about the DJM trade last year.

When he has a Hawks rumor, you should probably listen. 

This doesn't pass the smell test for me though. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, KB21 said:

He’s exactly the type of player that would end up having a career year under Quin Snyder.  

Well, do we know that?

I don't know if we will see the same offense this year that we have seen.   Which is why I'm not so quick to move JC.   However, if we do move JC, it's probably a money move. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, KB21 said:

I can’t see that!   Didn’t get to the glasses shop in time today to get my new stronger bifocals.  

Hmmm... same font si.... waitjustadoggoneminute....

So that's why we're constantly seeing you post things that were posted on previous pages. It all makes sense now. 🙂

Yeah, go getcha some reading glasses... I do 1.25, but you're so much older than me, I'd recommend nothing less than the 2.5. 😄

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, ShooterSays said:

nitpicking a month

Month... and a half. 😉

An eternity in trading season. No kidding, actually, it all accelerates now, too... a week and a half is now an eternity... 10 days from now a whole slew of things discussed right now will be ancient history, and we'll be into a whole new slew of questions and proposals.

• Premium Member
43 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Also, pretty sure Jake Fischer was the first to start talking about the DJM trade last year.

When he has a Hawks rumor, you should probably listen. 

1. Pretty sure you're right about that, except that iirc, that rumor first surfaced right here... can anyone confirm?

2. Yes, when he has a Hawks rumor, you should probably listen.

Agreed

3. And the part you seem to be loathe to accept tonight...

When Jake tells you... more specifically than the NBA Central tweet you keep quoting does... (paraphrasing but close) "here's an example of what DAL and ATL discussed and/but that discussion went nowhere"...

you (also) should probably listen.

Agreed...?

(Of course not.... hehe)

3 minutes ago, sturt said:

Month... and a half. 😉

An eternity in trading season. No kidding, actually, it all accelerates now, too... a week and a half is now an eternity... 10 days from now a whole slew of things discussed right now will be ancient history, and we'll be into a whole new slew of questions and proposals.

The Jake Fischer rumor literally just came out today and goes along with what Supes rumored a “month and a half” ago. 

Go be Captain Post Police on some else’s comment lol

• Haha 1