• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

For what? CP3 and some second round picks? They have practically nothing.

That no-trade clause biting them in the 4ss hard.

Beal pretty much is only willing to go to Miami or PHX and neither are willing to trade much. Washington realizes Beal doesn't really have trade value with that NTC. 

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

Skrippers in Atlanta will leave Zion skinny and penniless.  Seems impossible but they go that hard, they putting out murder hits on each other and sh#t.

Nah . . they will protect the bag.  

If Zion played his cards right, he could even have 2 for the price of 1.

"My girl got a girlfriend"  - Young Dro

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

For what? CP3 and some second round picks? They have practically nothing.

That no-trade clause biting them in the 4ss hard.

GM's never learn do they? "We have to give our star everything he wants." Even a no trade clause? Why? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Info 6/17/23

As for the Hawks. The Hawks aren't offering no one but listening. Getting a lot of calls on just about everyone. They aren't listening to Trae offers though at all. Not even entertaining them but teams in the league want them to. 

They are getting the most calls for Dre but nothing too appealing. JC and Capela are getting calls but nothing special. Just spot move ups and Atlanta isn't interested. I am being told Atlanta wants to stay at 15 but add more 1st round picks and Landry is fond of this class. 

Atlanta has received calls on Murray but they need a major offer to move Murray like another all star. Siakam is a name that has came up as has KAT who Minnesota hasn't been interested in trading. 

I have names of players Atlanta is interested in but they don't want this information out there.

Pretty much everyone is available but OO, Bey, and Trae but they want a lot of quality. They are looking for multi positional defenders 1st, size and length 2nd, shooting 3rd. They want more POA defenders than just Dre. 

They really like this class and teams really like Capela and JC. Don't be shocked if Atlanta has 3 picks from this class. 

While I am not expecting a lot to happen, if the offers get better, expect moves from Atlanta.

Without putting the names out there, would you consider them to be upside picks?

I don’t like Siakam’s metrics.  -80 FGs added for his career as a highly skilled, max-seeking 4 ain’t it.  Against the Raptors’ his rating was only 2 points better than Van Fleet who had an off year and isn’t even a Big.  Chris Boucher is a far better value, he killed it all season along with Poetl in his shortened stint.

Siakam would have a monster game.  Next 2 and a half he’s church mouse status.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

There is a major OG to Indy rumor going on right now for multiple 1sts. 

There is a big rumor about a pick swap for Portland and Washington with KP to Portland. Brandon Miller or Scoot being the target. 

There is a lot going on. 

• Thanks 2

Info 6/17/23

They really like this class and teams really like Capela and JC. Don't be shocked if Atlanta has 3 picks from this class. 

While I am not expecting a lot to happen, if the offers get better, expect moves from Atlanta.

Youth will be served!  The more I see of all these young men available in the draft the more excited I become, thinking about what could be in Atlanta in the upcoming season.  Shedding payroll for youth also gets us away from that tax problem.  If we wind up with three 1st round picks, wow!  This would be great!

:smug:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

There is a rumor about a pick swap trade between Portland and Washington for KP

That would be a tough trade package for us to beat, unfortunately. Unless KP flat out tells Portland he won’t resign there next year.

I mean…I definitely wouldn’t want to live there lol

3 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Nah . . they will protect the bag.  

If Zion played his cards right, he could even have 2 for the price of 1.

"My girl got a girlfriend"  - Young Dro

download.jpg.b1980f5b82b2efcd326070199762a935.jpg

• Like 1