• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

Reminds me of the Joe Johnson trade to BKN. Salary dump for a bunch of expirings. But even we were able to get a protected first out of it.

Ayton the next big domino to fall? Phoenix needs a defensive anchor who can rebound to pair next to those 3.

Capela would honestly be perfect but they ain’t got 💩 to offer.

Edited by ShooterSays
  • Like 2

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

KD $47,649,433

Beal $46,741,590

Booker $36,016,200

Ayton $32,459,438

That's $162.7 million for 4 players. What Tax?

I would think that Ayton will be traded. Rumor was Beal wanted Ayton to stay in Phoenix as part of waiving his NTC. But I don't see anything stopping Suns from.moving him in a separate deal.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, JTB said:

Yeah well I think if we could get a Siakam and KP front court even if we trade all our front court starters to do it then it’s worth it to attach picks to it as well.

Trae-Murray-Bey-Siakam-KP

Thats a good change of scenery.

🤢

3 UFAs in Murray, Siakam and KP????

He'll No.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Rumors are Beal only accepted the deal if ayton was to be kept. 

Really??? Now that’s shocking.

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

🤢

3 UFAs in Murray, Siakam and KP????

He'll No.

It’s worth the risk! If we go deep in the playoffs then it’s worth paying lux tax and using their full bird rights to resign all of them the next off season.

About our proposed trade of Collis for Siakam:  Siakam's salary is $12.8 Million more than Collins.  Question - Is he worth this much more?  And, in order to keep our payroll down under the tax, Atlanta must cut $12.8 Million from somewhere.  Who do we flush?

Oh, you mean we have to send them another player or two who make $12.8 Million.  Would we be then be expected to be one of the favorites to win it all if we trade for him?  If not, why not?  He sure costs a lot, doesn't he!

:smug:

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, JTB said:

It’s worth the risk! If we go deep in the playoffs then it’s worth paying lux tax and using their full bird rights to resign all of them the next off season.

No it's not.

1. There is no guarantee we go deep in the playoffs

2. KP is a real injury risk

3. What else are you trading to get them?

4. What if they decide to sign elsewhere unless we meet their asking price?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Doesn't scare me, really.  They're just name hunting.

Meanwhile.... suk it, Liami!!!! 

Who's their PG? Booker?

Edited by terrell

I was all in on Siakam 3 years ago. And even again last year. But given what is rumored to still be a ridiculous asking price for an expiring Siakam. No thanks. I don’t want to gut the team to have the honor to pay a 29 year old Siakam 45M or 50M+ for the next 4 years. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1