• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Watch for Toronto.

I wanna fck wit Toronto. They got OG and Siak. I’ll take either. I prefer OG. If they get my boy OG from the 2017 draft I’m gonna go ape 🦍 doo doo. Love that kid.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Suns are doing the Nets big 3 crap 💩 all over but instead of Kyme and Harden it’s Beal and Book. 

I don’t know, they quick fix super teams, I kinda hate their guts. That’s another reason I loved the Nuggs winning it all, mainly in house draftees for them in Joker 🃏 Jamal and Porter. 

PHX is just names on a roster.  They don't fit and they don't have the money to fill the gaps to connect it all.  And if anybody gets hurt, lookin at you KD, it can unravel quickly.  They're banking on Ayton taking a leap, I guess.... after 3 years of crappin on him.  Good luck, I guess. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

I got a retarded aunt so that makes it okay). 

Ya you get a pass, make sure it’s not expired though. I still feel the hurt behind your words from the sKeet series. Told you not to bet on them to win it. That was Vegas collecting fans $.

10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

They're banking on Ayton taking a leap, I guess.... after 3 years of crappin on him.

Wait, you said your Allie McBeal would only go there if stone face Ayton was outtie 3000? So he’s gonna stay? Maybe they trade Ayton for more serviceable parts? No? 

COME ON GIMMW SOMETHING CAGEEEYYYYY??? I just woke up from a 2 hour power 💥 nap 😴 

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Wait, you said your Allie McBeal would only go there if stone face Ayton was outtie 3000? So he’s gonna stay? Maybe they trade Ayton for more serviceable parts? No? 

COME ON GIMMW SOMETHING CAGEEEYYYYY??? I just woke up from a 2 hour power 💥 nap 😴 

No, the tweet rumors said he wanted Ayton in phx.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, kg01 said:

No, the tweet rumors said he wanted Ayton in phx.

Oooooooooohhh I initially read it as he would be open to waiving his trade clause if Ayton was OUT as a Sun. I see. Wow, so the big 3.5 then huh? Nice!

Aye cagey, I spoke to Vegas and they said they’d be willing to return Hillbennies 💰 from the sKeet wager he layed down in the finals….

Theres a catch though, he has to apologize to the entire squawk board by saying he won’t bet on a dummy bummie team like “the cult” skeet anymore and he won’t pump other teams up on a Hawks board.

I think it’s fair. @benhillboy the floor is yours….

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, theheroatl said:

I don’t think the Suns have what it takes with Beal. The Nuggets and their chemistry really makes a difference in the end. Suns are just trying to copy the Lakers mold.

Good riddance to Beal in the Southeast. I bet Washington needs to get that FRP for Kristaps now.

KD is a straight killer.   Book is a straight Killer.  If they get consistency from Beal, I think they can run through the West. 

16 minutes ago, Diesel said:

KD is a straight killer.   Book is a straight Killer.  If they get consistency from Beal, I think they can run through the West. 

I dunno, I still think the Nuggs are better.

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

He's not difficult to work with. He just wants an excellent deal. But a deal normally has one that's either contending or rebuilding and his is trying to contend so it's hard to do a deal with him. With deals, generally one side wants to win but to do an even deal is hard to do. 

To me, it just comes down to what they want to do with FVV. If they want to do a SnT with him, they might as well draft a PG or look to get a PG on the open market like Murray but that's gonna cost them Siakam. I don't see a deal unless they need or want Murray. No one else the Hawks have is equal value and the Raps aren't interested in picks and salary fits. 

Damn so from your point of view the only way to get Siakam is to give up Murray.

lets just say that is the case….if it is I’d rather do a bigger deal of Murray & Capela or Collins (whoever they prefer) for Siakam & OG.

I would not do a Murray for Siakam trade however. I don’t see the improvement in that for us. We can’t put Murray in any deal to Toronto by himself in my opinion. I’d rather just keep Murray.

maybe I’m being stubborn but I think Murray can bring back a better player than Siakam…hell I’d gamble on Zion trading Murray before Siakam.