• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Based on what i got, Atlanta likes 15. They just want more picks. I will miss Clint. He was a baller for us but his market is hot.

What can you let us know about the potential Clint deal that’s close to going down ? 

I want to be excited but then I’m confused about a potential good trade if collins is kept 

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Woah....

I know this is unpopular opinion... but I would like that. 

JC and Ayton have similar contract but Ayton is more talented. 
We don't have money to re-up Saddiq so now is the time to trade him while his value is high (sad - he did great for us). 

What I don't like is that the Cs easily get the best of the deal.... they should be giving up some picks

• Confused 1

Just now, JTB said:

What can you let us know about the potential Clint deal that’s close to going down ? 

I want to be excited but then I’m confused about a potential good trade if collins is kept 

I can't tell direct details. 

JC just don't have any high end suitors. Maybe he will during FA

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

This is my fav rumor right now. Siakam is a beast.

• According to Kevin O’Connor of The Ringer, league sources have linked the Hawks to several teams in trade discussions, including the Celtics, Raptors, and Mavericks. O’Connor reiterates that Pascal Siakam is a player of interest for Atlanta, which Fischer previously reported.

18 minutes ago, JTB said:

What if trading Clint and keeping JC opens up the floor for JC and allows him to get back to being the featured rim runner coupled with a more spaced out floor?  I'm of the opinion that JC's game has been diminished more by Clint and then DJM than anything else.  But he can still be a very good player for us, imo.  Just need to let him be the guy instead of Clint.  

• Like 2