• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Can I ask you a personal question and you can obviously decline to answer but, are you in fact one of supes other accounts here? You defend him like a brother which is awesome and all I was just wondering, because @kg01 and I are in fact the same person. 

I did not authorize this disclosure.... or did I? 😎

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Also, if I'm moving Murray to Orlando, then I want 6 AND 11, and I'm taking Jarace Walker and Gradey d*ck with those picks if Walker gets passed Detroit.  

Draft fever. Trae would request a trade. Let’s get a chip.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

nobody’s beating Boston!

Uh huh? What a super 💥 team that would be huh.. {green font}.

29 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

He is a glass man. Glad they are sending out Brogdon for a glass player.

This. He makes Tmac look like Cal Ripken.

Honestly yet to see any kind of rumor that makes us better. None.

Trading Murray, Dre, JC, or Cap for 1 or 2 rookies to carry on this team is going to do nothing to help us win next year, and maybe just pushes Trae out. 

Meanwhile, Boston is about to add a game changer in Porzingis and lose next to nothing. Brown/Tatum/KP will be tough. Very tough. 

It’s obviously still early in the off-season, but none of these rumors have been good.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Today, Kamla is all giddy about the POR shutting down trade talks news.  Talks for like 27 minutes straight, then asks AD 'whaddo you think about that'??

AD: I don't...... know .... (silence)

Radio gold. 

I gotta listen I miss Kam n AD 😂 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Draft fever. Trae would request a trade. Let’s get a chip.

Yes, but my vision is putting Trae with a younger version of Horford (Okongwu), Millsap (Walker), Carroll (Hunter), and Korver (d*ck).  

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Why the heck does Poorzingoose get treated like god around these parts. Have I been asleep for 5 years. Are you all thinking this is NY KP? I don’t see it. After NY, I never saw it. 

Expectations in NY, Expectations in Dallas.....None with the Wiz and he played well. Seen that movie before

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Why the heck does Poorzingoose get treated like god around these parts. Have I been asleep for 5 years. Are you all thinking this is NY KP? I don’t see it. After NY, I never saw it. 

Yeah I don’t get it. He ain’t clutch.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Pat Riley

I saw his presser yesterday. Hadn’t heard the NBA’s George Hamilton for a minute. He sounded like he was out of answers. We aren’t gonna take a wrecking ball to this thing, we are a good/great team. We will make adjustments as necessary.

That’s vague and a lie. If you can upgrade to a Beal, you telling me you wouldn’t ship off all those bums like TimDavid, (nobody’s) Herro and Udoni.. :unsure: … 

7 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Korver (d*ck). 

:er: What’d he do to you? Sheesh.

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Let's rekindle 'make @shakes head explode' theater.

Today, Kamla is all giddy about the POR shutting down trade talks news.  Talks for like 27 minutes straight, then asks AD 'whaddo you think about that'??

AD: I don't...... know .... (silence)

Radio gold. 

I don't believe this story at all.  for one, there's no way on Gods green Earth that Kam talked for 27 minutes without AD interrupting him at least 20 times.      Also, I've never known AD to turn down an opportunity to spew diarrhea out of his mouth on a never ending loop.

• Haha 2