• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

50 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I knew it..

That's the Two guys I traded JC for.. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:laugh1: I'm dying!

It says 1st round picks

Yeah I know.. Just sayin.. 

Will they take JC and a 2030 1st? lol

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, AHF said:

I’ll happily own up to being wrong about how long Nate would ride JDay over AJ.  I thought that would be most of the season and AJ would get treatment more similar to JJ’s rookie year but JDay underwhelmed even my very modest expectations for him until he lost Nate’s trust even with Bogi hurt.  That definitely surprised me since Nate started the season trusting him as I had expected but his poor performance was too much for anyone to ignore.  Kudos to you for projecting that.

When the door was cracked open for AJ, he kicked it down and there was no going back.  But while I apparently deluded myself into expecting performance more like ADay, I never thought anyone else would want him except for the same reason we originally did the trade:  to get back expiring salary.  

For the record, your intellectual humility is rarely if ever in question... on my side of the internet anyway.

Only a precious few can provide evidence that they're equipped to stand down and admit they were wrong around these here parts. (I say "they," but then again, that's actually more accurately a "we".)

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, AHF said:

Who was that?  I'm kind of shocked anyone would think we could deal him for real value.

Only one person...the CageyOne :stirthepot:

On 1/5/2023 at 2:46 PM, kg01 said:

Frank/JHol for Towns.

I'll hang up and listen.....

Sorry @kg01 I had too. :laugh1:

See all the 'real value' proposed here:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Let’s think this one through…..

I’m trying to be level headed about the possibility of losing Murray.

If we trade Murray + Collins for Siakam + Filler (No OG included in the trade)

Then have plans to start Bogi again at SG.

We will have a starting lineup of ….

Trae, Bogi, Hunter, Siakam, OO

Then still have Capela left to trade and we know it’s probably easy to get the mavs pick if Lively is there at 10.

so maybe a bench of…

pg-???, AJ, Bey, JJ, Lively (possibly)

if any of the above happened do you consider this a roster upgrade?

1 hour ago, GameTime said:

Full quote

This may end up happening.  I’m not sure what all will be involved, but there is as much smoke over this as there was with the talk of Atlanta being interested in trading for Murray last year.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

If we were somehow able to get Siakam without giving up DJM that would be a big upgrade no matter how national media spins it.

Agreed but it seems unrealistic to happen .

7 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

If we were somehow able to get Siakam without giving up DJM that would be a big upgrade no matter how national media spins it.

Unless one of them starts shooting a higher percentage of shots from behind the arc, there will spacing issues together.  Trae and Siakim fit as long as there is plenty of spacing around them.  

1 minute ago, JTB said:

Looks like Porzingis is going to opt out and become an unrestricted free agent.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1