• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

KD is 10 years older. TEN years older plus is coming off a major injury. There's no way I would do that trade. None. KD is great and a HOFer no question but his age and the fact we have no picks in 2 out of 3 years coming up by the time KD retires? Heeellll naw.

If everything was kosher with Trae, we wouldn't even be having this discussion, at least from my perspective. 

• Sad 1

How come nobody told me about this trade. Usually I’m the FURST out the gate and intel wise @sturt.

Anyways, @NBASupes ideally yes, Kyme is a perfect fit for Luka, then again, so was KD and the Nets. Kyme has been absent a ton. As a Hawks fan that has a personal vendetta with FAKEa$$GM and all the Mav morons, I’m happy they went this route and believe Kyme only wants a paycheck. His career ended when he got that shot in the finals to beat the scrubs. After that, it’s all clowning around and show at tell.

Nets win this deal. Dumbwaiter alone for Kyme is enough and you get funny Finney Smith and parts and picks. Ya, Nets win. But at the same time the Nets owe all their picks to Houston for the Harden deal.

ps @kg01 bro, comon broh dis issss a bigggg deo! Wake me up before you GO GO! 🎶 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, warcore said:

The only winner of this Mavs/Nets trade is Ben Simmons. 

He gets to play point again and pass to shooters and a vertical threat in Claxton. 

Oh whoa I honestly forgot he was on the team.. lol. I’m like oh KD is out with just Dinwiddie. 

If I was a betting man (I kinda am) I’d bet they both fail! :sarcastic: Kyme and Ben will be the same broke d!ck bums they always been. 🎤 drop. Im out! 

23 minutes ago, warcore said:

He gets to play point again and pass to shooters and a vertical threat in Claxton. 

He also becomes the #1 target for blame @ Brooklyn. Can he hold up to the pressure?

Edited by GameTime
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

How come nobody told me about this trade. Usually I’m the FURST out the gate and intel wise @sturt.

Anyways, @NBASupes ideally yes, Kyme is a perfect fit for Luka, then again, so was KD and the Nets. Kyme has been absent a ton. As a Hawks fan that has a personal vendetta with FAKEa$$GM and all the Mav morons, I’m happy they went this route and believe Kyme only wants a paycheck. His career ended when he got that shot in the finals to beat the scrubs. After that, it’s all clowning around and show at tell.

Nets win this deal. Dumbwaiter alone for Kyme is enough and you get funny Finney Smith and parts and picks. Ya, Nets win. But at the same time the Nets owe all their picks to Houston for the Harden deal.

ps @kg01 bro, comon broh dis issss a bigggg deo! Wake me up before you GO GO! 🎶 

Heh, lemme wipe the crust out my eyes before you chastise me squd.  I been tryna digest this deal.  As you know, I've been calling Dinwidd a poor man's Kyrie for a while.

I'm thinking DAL feels they can step up to the real deal but have no idea what they're in for.  I'm waiting for the first time (of hundreds) when kyrie does his own thang... then the golden boy barks and claps his hands like 'pass me the bawl, scrub!'.  For better or worse, Kyrie ain't gonna take too well to that.  So I'll save my reaction to after that starts happening.

I think there's a decent chance this is another Kyrie-to-BOS scenario (alienate all the folks then bolt) and a part-year rental job.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, warcore said:

Is he really though?

• Like 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Can I ask what exactly Kyrie brings to the table that Dinwiddie doesn’t? (And this is not coming from a Dinwiddie fan)

Kyrie is really good on the court...it's what comes with him off court is the issue particularly when it prevents him from actually being on court.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Like he couldn't do in BKN with his bestie on the team?

I think what happened was Lebron told Kyrie to ask for a trade and LAL offered Westbrook and 2 1sts...  To punish them, BKN made the deal with Dallas. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2