• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

8 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

AfG4vZG.gif

Sorry fam im a much bigger fan of Brown than Young as a player i would take him all day long over Trae. Love me some Trae as well but im a sucker for 2 way players that are still stars.  It's the same reason i would take Murray over Trae if i had to choose between the 2 of them.

Just now, JTB said:

Last time Trae tweeted something like this we got Murray.

maybe we will get a surprise trade.

True story actually would be awesome if we did 🙂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

If we can get out of that damn contract 

BSing

As i said on real gm im not sure what their offering for Bogi but  I ACCEPT lol    They could offer to fix or replace the broken washing machine in the hawks laundry room and im taking that deal and running.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Threezus said:

Sorry fam im a much bigger fan of Brown than Young as a player i would take him all day long over Trae. Love me some Trae as well but im a sucker for 2 way players that are still stars.  It's the same reason i would take Murray over Trae if i had to choose between the 2 of them.

True story actually would be awesome if we did 🙂

Brown and Smart are both sitting tonight's game out.  Hmmm.

• Premium Member
34 minutes ago, Threezus said:

We all know there is a very high chance he's not but it's fun to make the trade scenarios anyways 😄   Also none of us me included have any clue how trae is feeling about the team and being here right now.  He could love it, he could hate it, he could be demanding we get another star player, or he could be demanding we keep the same players here including Collins and Bogi but demanding a new coach. 

See below.

8 hours ago, Sothron said:

I have to add that I did hear that Trae wants to stay in Atlanta but Klutch sports, his agency, is looking at potential spots for him if the Hawks don't improve over the offseason. 

Please read that carefully before you respond. The player wants to stay in Atlanta, his agency is looking out for their client and his best interests for his brand. Trae wants to stay here. The agency wants to see what the Hawks do in the offseason. Then if they don't like it they could start working behind the scene for a trade destination. 

I am assuming this is what @NBASupeshas been referring to with his posts. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Sothron said:

We are trying to get KD out of Brooklyn. We also have inquired about Simmons. 

JC, Bogi,  and JJ(theyre gonna ask for a young player) for KD is almost exact salaries..

Just sayin..

They'll probably want Dre over Bogi though unfortunately.. 

Edited by terrell

23 minutes ago, Sothron said:

We are trying to get KD out of Brooklyn. We also have inquired about Simmons. 

Yes to KD

No to Simmons unless CC is leaving..

And probably still No.. lol

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

They aren't trading KD. And even if they did, other teams could blow our offer out of the water. 

Could.

But I feel like all the stars might align on this. Feel like our people want to make a big-ass deal in the worst way, and acquiring a KD is about the only way you're ever gonna see Tony Ressler pay lux tax.

And I'm not cheering for this, of course. If anything, I'm trying to jinx it away by shining a light on it.

I really think they're going to make a stunning offer to Brooklyn, as much as I hate it.

6 minutes ago, sturt said:

Could.

But I feel like all the stars might align on this. Feel like our people want to make a big-ass deal in the worst way, and acquiring a KD is about the only way you're ever gonna see Tony Ressler pay lux tax.

And I'm not cheering for this, of course. If anything, I'm trying to jinx it away by shining a light on it.

I really think they're going to make a stunning offer to Brooklyn, as much as I hate it.

KD is just too old, fragile and injury prone.  He is a tremendous talent, but you can't count on him to be there when you need him.  I wouldn't give up a lot to get him.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JTB said:

I’m not surprised about Simmons but we need to get Ayton or this is going to go south quick!

I don't really understand the fascination for Ayton.  He's a decent player, but he's not anything great.  He's an 18/10 guy.  Not that impressive.  If we had a different coach and/or PG, Collins could do that as well.

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, sturt said:

Could.

What is your theoretical offer from the Hawks that would trump the multitude of offers from other teams? If it's some iteration of JC, Bogi and a young player that will not get it done, not even close.