• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

So what was the actual JC deal to PHX?

From what I can tell it was a three team trade with Detroit involved. Bey was coming to Atlanta, Crowder was coming to Atlanta and we were getting two protected first rounders with JC going out to PHX. 

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What about the Bogi deal. @Sothron  @thecampster

Source said we had a deal to move Bogi for a rotation player and a protected first and then talks went silent. I am still waiting to hear if it got completed but hasn't been reported yet or if the other team walked away from the trade.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Phunkabilly said:

Granted, I don't know a ton about either player, but any ideas as to why Bey cost us 5 2nd rounders and Bones went for 2??  On paper, at least, they seem to have similar impact.

Because Denver's FO is even dumber than ours?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Sothron said:

From what I can tell it was a three team trade with Detroit involved. Bey was coming to Atlanta, Crowder was coming to Atlanta and we were getting two protected first rounders with JC going out to PHX. 

Sick of this BS every year.. Just trade the guy for crying out loud.. Cant stand the JC/CC pairing... No passing no shooting no dribbling...