• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Saddiq Bey to Atlanta, Finally - Now Gone from Atlanta!

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

No doubt Warriors medical staff doing intensive due diligence, and possibly equally perplexed by GPII's apparently longer-than-normal recovery... looking into potential issues that weren't detected by doctors in Portland that would be contributing to the situation. I mean, even us non-medical-types understand that you don't use x-rays to study muscle injuries, yet it was reported last night that, indeed, x-rays were being performed.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Of course, that's a really really good sign, one would think.

If I had to guess, GSW is going to draw this out as long as possible, anticipating the more media attention it gets, the more plausible an investigation and some penalty by the league office against Portland... perhaps (???) stepping in and giving GSW some rebate in the form of a draft pick or two (???).

17 minutes ago, sturt said:

Of course, that's a really really good sign, one would think.

If I had to guess, GSW is going to draw this out as long as possible, anticipating the more media attention it gets, the more plausible an investigation and some penalty by the league office against Portland... perhaps (???) stepping in and giving GSW some rebate in the form of a draft pick or two (???).

I doubt that could happen but I can see a fine of some type. 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, sturt said:

No doubt Warriors medical staff doing intensive due diligence, and possibly equally perplexed by GPII's apparently longer-than-normal recovery... looking into potential issues that weren't detected by doctors in Portland that would be contributing to the situation. I mean, even us non-medical-types understand that you don't use x-rays to study muscle injuries, yet it was reported last night that, indeed, x-rays were being performed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Okay.... you're gonna set the guy up with a locker, and you're gonna give him big hugs, and have him at the game... but then send him back to Portland?

Really? Reaaaaaaallly? You can't expect me to believe that.

So announce something already!

The ironic thing about this Toradol is that the Warriors are acting like they don’t pump their players full of garbage. Take a look at sCurry’s body when he came out of Davidson. He could lift in the gym for 20 years and not look the way he does now. 

There will be a 30 for 30 on BSPN in a decade or so covering all the Vince Conti after effects and how the labs never went away and worked exclusively with the Warriors, Giants and Niners. 

Athletes like Curry, Bosa, Tim Lincecum, Barry Bonds, Canseco, McGwire, all the track athletes that came through the Bay Area at one point or another.

I think the Warriors dug themselves a hole here by well… how can I put this diligently… some serious b!tches.

#kerrAslut

• Haha 1

I agree that POR should be punished, if they withheld pertinent info.

But, if I'm POR, my defense is to ask if GS has been paying attention.  Anybody can see POR kills players.  Shiiii, everybody there has 'core muscle injuries'.  Seen what happened to Roy, Oden, heck Bowie?  

If you acquire an injured guy from POR, and it turns out they figuratively have days to live, that's your fault. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

"...working... on a way..."

Obviously there's some legal snag, otherwise this "working on a way" wouldn't be necessary but the whole thing would be pretty straightforward.

Perhaps someone here with a legal background... @AHF or otherwise... would care to speculate on what that legal snag might be??? I mean, why wouldn't the league office have definitive authority to exercise whatever justice they see fit?