• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Saddiq Bey to Atlanta, Finally!!!

JayBirdHawk

• Moderators
Just now, sturt said:

If accurate that it can't be amended, that might help us out, assuming that that would mean the supposedly-original trade of Bey for Wiseman straight-up (per what Fields' comment suggested) is off the table. All or nothing.

I like the odds of the deal ending up happening.  Don’t enjoy the uncertainty, though.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

No sire...I have done my part and stated EXACTLY what you said. You can find your own posts where you said 2 years or whatever cockamimi spin you want to put on it NOW!

No you didn't. You said I was cool with Harrell for the same contract, that was not true.

18 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Let me apologize for cluttering this thread with Non-Bey items. I'm done.

You were attempting to engage honorably. No apology necessary. 

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, klharper said:

Wasn't the original reported deal a 3-way with Wiseman to DET, Bey to us, and the 5 2nd rounders to GS?

And then there was a report that GS was getting GP2 back.

And then it was announced it was a 4-way?

I'm guessing that won't seriously change any outcomes though.

FF to about 3:35... Landry hints strongly that we weren't in the original deal DET struck at all, but got into it through "another mechanism, through Golden State"... and who knows, maybe the ATL/GSW relationships had something to do with that... maybe. I'm old enough to remember, we had a GM who once was employed there. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

No you didn't. You said I was cool with Harrell for the same contract, that was not true.

Fwiw - You are advocating for 3 years and $60M here:

On 2/9/2020 at 9:33 AM, NBASupes said:

We need an impact player since we can afford one. 

1. Harrell- 3/60

2. Milsap - 1/20

3. Ibaka- 1/15

4. Portis - 1/15

The big fish are Harrell and Milsap. Marcus Morris to me is just LAC or NYK. I don't think the Hawks would be on his radar. Same for Fred Van Vleet who is looking to start as well. That's not happening here

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

This smells fishy. The Warriors are dirty. Something is going on. I don’t trust Lacob, Meyers or the rest of those crooks including Kerr the manipulator.

Yep.  They tryna make POR sweeten the pot.  They know the value for them is getting off Wiseman.  Nobody GAF about Payton.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I just reported him. Mods told me not to curse out posters, just report them so that's what I am doing.

(Hmmm... I'm a little lost. Reported kg? Reported spud? Well, I'm of course unaware of what the latter guy is posting so maybe there's something there you're referencing... but if kg, I kinda feel like certain people have a bond with spud that they can say things that register better than the rest of us... me, I took no offense, but rather the opposite.)

Just now, sturt said:

(Hmmm... I'm a little lost. Reported kg? Reported spud? Well, I'm of course unaware of what the latter guy is posting so maybe there's something there you're referencing... but if kg, I kinda feel like certain people have a bond with spud that they can say things that register better than the rest of us... me, I took no offense, but rather the opposite.)

I never reported Spud ever. Blocked him, yes. Reported him, never. I got myself in trouble and rightfully so how I handled Spud. 

Kg01 is blocked for a reason. The minute I unblock him to see if he's saying something relevant, it takes a veil shot at me. Dude is obsessed and I am not going to get banned for cursing him out so I just did what the mods asked me to do and thats report him. 

I would rather him be direct. At least we can debate and have a conversation. This is just a thin veil comment that's just a low blow at best. I can't respond to that without going too far and I won't so he's getting reported.